The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is accepting applications for scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. International students are invited to apply for fully funded scholarships for Masters and PhD degree programs offered by the University of Sydney in Australia. The University of Sydney offers a wide range of academic fields for Master’s and PhD degree programs, available to students from all corners of the world. All expenses for the Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will be covered. International students are eligible for a full scholarship.
Also apply for Skoltech Scholarships in Russia 2023 – Fully Funded
Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP) will cover the cost of doing a Masters or PhD in Australia. This award is open to students across the world.
In 1850, the University of Sydney was founded. It is an Australian public research university that is situated in Sydney. One of the best universities in the world, it was Australia’s first university. This university is one of the top 25 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings.
You can also apply for Hohai University CSC Scholarship in China 2023 – Fully Funded
University of Sydney Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University of Sydney
|BS, MS, PhD
|30 September 2023
A fully funded scholarship program for international students looking to study abroad is the University of Sydney Scholarships. Because they are providing free master’s and Doctorate programs, all costs will be reimbursed. Scholarships RTP Completely Free for International Students All costs will be covered via scholarships.
For Masters, PhD:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 for travel from their native country to Sydney to start studies and up to $1,250 for airfare back home if studies are successfully completed).
- Master’s degree Reimbursement Payments are up to $420 and for PhD degrees are up to $840.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
which are tenable for 1 to 5 years and are priced at $6000 each (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- During the duration of an undergraduate degree, $6000 each year is required.
- A year of undergraduate study costs $6,000.
List of Available Academic Fields:
The University of Sydney offers a huge selection of PhD and Masters degree programs. This is a list of the fields:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
The list of all courses is available (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Every applicant from anywhere in the globe may apply, regardless of nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: Any recognized university’s undergraduate degree with first- or second-class honors is acceptable.
- For PhD Research Program: You must show that you have the necessary past research experience and skills. The two options you will often have are:
- A bachelor’s degree with first-class or second-class upper division honors.
- A master’s degree that was earned to a high academic quality and that heavily emphasizes research
- A similar certification demonstrating quality, capability, and experience in research.
To apply for an Australian Government scholarship, all supporting documentation must be written in English. Please carefully review the following documents.
- Candidates seeking master’s degrees must possess a bachelor’s degree (or above) Transcripts
- Candidates for PhD Degree Program must possess a Master’s degree credential (or above) Transcripts
- We will provide the most recent degree verification transcript with official stamps. (With regard to Grade Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores demonstrating English linguistic competency. If English isn’t your native tongue,
- Academic theses or pertinent literature (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applications for the PhD program should include a copy of the master’s thesis or any pertinent publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The 30th of September 2023 is the deadline for applications for the Australian Research Scholarship for Foreign Students. Applications for bachelor’s degree scholarships will be accepted beginning on 11th April 2023.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships?
The whole application process for the University of Sydney’s scholarships for international students in 2023–24 is done online. This is a step-by-step instruction sheet. Check out the official scholarship link as well.