The Hohai University in China is currently accepting applications for the CSC Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. The Hohai University Scholarship is open to international students worldwide, making them eligible to apply for the scholarship. The Ministry of Education in China offers the Chinese Government Scholarship, which is a fully funded scholarship. You can apply for either a Masters Degree Scholarship or a PhD Degree Scholarship in China. Applying for the CSC Scholarship at Hohai University is free of charge, as there is no application fee. A fully funded scholarship is currently available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Hohai University offers Chinese Government Scholarships for the pursuit of Postgraduate Degree Programs in every academic subject and major. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship.
A research university in Nanjing, China, Hohai University was founded in 1915 and is directly governed by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
You may also be interested in Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 – Fully Funded
Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|30 April 2023
All international students are eligible for the Hohai University CSC Scholarship, which is a fully funded scholarship. The following will be supported:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- PhD Degree: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
The following documents are necessary for Hohai University CSC Scholarship applications in China:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form
- A copy of the foreigner’s physical examination form.
- Physical Examination Form. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is incomplete, lacks a photo of the foreigner, is not signed by a doctor or hospital, and is not stamped with a rider seal is void. The validity of the inspection results is six months. While enrolling, please provide the original.
- Notarized certificate of an undergraduate degree and above (texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English. Fresh graduates must submit pre-graduation. (Certificate).
- A transcript that has been notarized (texts that are not in Chinese or English must be accompanied by certified translations into Chinese or English).
- Recommendation letter: Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Plan to study or do research in China (800 words or more, written in either Mandarin or English);
- A copy of the study’s findings. publications’ abstracts or catalogs, certificates of achievement, etc.
- A copy of the English or Chinese language test results. Students applying to teach Mandarin must have HSK level 4 or higher. In addition to English-speaking candidates, students applying to teach English must also provide confirmation of their English proficiency in the form of an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher, a TOEFL A transcript with a score of 80 or higher, or another form.
- A replica of an active passport. A copy of the most recent valid visa page or residence permit page must also be provided by applicants who are located in mainland China.
Note: The aforementioned documents must be scanned, uploaded, and bound into a volume (two copies) before being sent through the mail to the Lanzhou University International Cultural Exchange College. As required, our school will ask applicants for further materials; they won’t be accepted if they are unclear or incomplete. No materials, accepted or rejected, will be returned.
- Citizens of other countries who are in good physical and mental health.
- Degree and age requirements: A bachelor’s degree is required, and candidates seeking master’s degrees must be younger than 35. A master’s degree is required, and candidates for doctorate degrees must be under 40 years old.
- High academic performance and exceptional scientific research skills.
- Those who weren’t awarded additional scholarships.
- Need a level 4 or higher on the HSK for Chinese proficiency.
The Chinese Government Scholarship for Foreign Students at Hohai University must be submitted by April 30 of each year.
How to Apply for Hohai University CSC Scholarship?
For those interested in the Hohai University CSC Scholarship, there is an online application system. To apply, adhere to the directions below:
Register on the Chinese Government Scholarship website by logging in, filling out the necessary fields, and scanning and uploading the necessary original documentation. The exact website’s address is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ the program’s kind is Type B; the institution code for approval is 10294. Please fill out and upload information on the Hohai University International Student Online Service System at the same time by registering and logging in at http://admission.hhu.edu.cn/
Admission Office, Hohai University
Address: No.1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zip code: 210098