The Climate Change Master Scholarships for 2023 are now open to all Pakistani applicants who wish to pursue higher education in France. Fully funded scholarship applications are now open to all Pakistanis who wish to pursue Master’s degrees. The Alumni Network of France is a collective of past students who have graduated from the French higher education system. The network enables you to stay connected with your fellow alumni and also presents career opportunities. France boasts approximately 3,500 public and private institutions of higher education, offering a diverse range of programs to international students, including universities, Grandes Ecoles, and art or architecture institutions.
Also apply for: Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2024
Pakistani applicants have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements and have access to numerous funding opportunities to pursue their education in France. The Campus France Pakistan website features a Boros Scholarship Search Engine that lists 170 scholarships offered by the French government, universities, or companies for Pakistani students. Each year, the French Embassy in Pakistan awards scholarships to deserving young Pakistani students who wish to pursue a Master’s level education in France. This year, the full scholarship proposal will be aimed at the top French programs that can enhance the knowledge and skills of talented students to aid Pakistan in adapting to climate change
In fact, it is of great importance to provide high-level scientists and economists with global perspectives and international education in order to mitigate and adapt to climate change. Efforts to reduce contamination from current sources of energy require significant steps, as failure to do so could result in increased uncertainty and destructive effects on ground temperatures. It is necessary to assist individuals and governments in adapting to the existing and inevitable destructive effects of climate change in order to minimize its impact. Implementing measures such as developing flexible infrastructure, improved city planning, securing water resources, enhancing
health and food risk management, adopting economically viable solutions for climate change adaptation, and other similar steps can result in triple benefits.
Countries that implement such measures will experience less impact from future climate shocks, achieve maximum productivity and growth, and also gain social and environmental benefits. Adaptive infrastructure can take various forms beyond direct government financing. This can include developing a comprehensive strategy for the private sector to adapt, providing social protection measures after disasters, and incorporating climate change factors into budgeting and planning processes.
The program selected for the French Embassy’s “Excellence for Climate” scholarship for 2023 covers all the essential skills required for future readiness and is offered by some of the top institutions in France with advanced degree programs.
The scholarship offered by the French Embassy in Pakistan is highly esteemed and Pakistani students are eligible to apply for this grant. The French Embassy in Pakistan provides the service of Campus France Pakistan to promote the French higher education system to students and education stakeholders in Pakistan. Campus France Pakistan collaborates closely with Pakistani high schools and universities, as well as with French institutions of higher learning. These partnerships enable us to provide up-to-date information on studying in France and also serve as a liaison between Pakistani and French universities.
France has over 3,500 higher education institutions, including public universities, that offer degrees in various fields and serve as major academic research centers. In addition to the public universities, France also has a parallel system of Grandes Ecoles that offer 5-year degrees equivalent to a Master’s degree in fields such as science, business, art, and other specific subjects. France also has architecture schools and nearly 3,000 specialized schools that offer degrees in a wide range of fields, including hotel management, culinary arts, tourism, and social work, among others. Pakistani students who wish to attend universities in France have access to a variety of financial alternatives to make their education more affordable. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for both loans and grants to fund their studies in France.
Climate Change Master Scholarships In France For Pakistanis details:
|2nd of April 2023
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend and Living allowance of 860 euros
- Eligible Pakistani students studying in France may receive a return air ticket from Pakistan to France and back.
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social Security
- The French Embassy in Pakistan, through its Campus France Pakistan service, may assist eligible Pakistani students in finding affordable student accommodation in France. Priority access to CROUS residencies may be available, subject to availability.
- Free French language classes for one month before departure to France
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by France Awards scholarships:
The French Embassy in Pakistan is supporting the “Climate Change Master Scholarships 2023 in France for Pakistanis” program, which is intended for Pakistani students residing in Pakistan and wishing to pursue a master’s degree in climate change and environmental sciences at French universities.
- ELIGIBLE DEGREE PROGRAMS FRANCE EXCELLENCE-CLIMATE CHANGE MASTER
- MSc Process and Bioprocess Engineering/track Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (M1 + M2, M2) IMT Atlantique/click here
- Master’s Planning and Sustainability –urban and regional planning (M1+M2) Université de Tours (Polytech)/click here
- Man-Imal Master’s Degree: “From Animal to Man: Analysing and Managing Health and Food Risks” (M2) ONIRIS/click here
- Materials Science and Engineering Masters – Biorefinery and Biomaterials program (M2) INP Pagora Grenoble/ click here
- MSc in Sustainable Management and Eco-Innovation (M1+M2) Rennes School of Business/click here
- International MBA (only for applicants with a minimum of 3 years of work experience) Rennes School of Business/click here
The applicant must:
- Be a Pakistani national
- Applicants must be a maximum of 28 years old (except for MBA at Rennes School of Business, where the maximum age is 32) at the time of application.
- The applicant must hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in the fourth year of a bachelor’s degree program recognized by any Pakistani university and accredited by the Higher Education Commission, with a minimum of 4 out of 4 GPA.
- The applicant should have completed their undergraduate degree no more than 2 years prior to the application deadline (except for MBA at Rennes School of Business, where the limit is not more than 10 years ago, and the applicant should have at least 3 years of professional experience).
- Before applying for a scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to a French institution of higher education included in the list provided by the French Embassy in Pakistan and obtain a letter of acceptance, or be in the process of obtaining it.
- French language proficiency is not mandatory to apply for scholarships, but it can be an asset.
A list of compulsory documents needs to Send Through Email:
- Full Curriculum Vitae or Detailed CV (maximum 2 pages)
- The Statement of Purpose (motivation letter) should be presented in one page and follow this structure:
- Introduce your background
- Explain why you wish to pursue this degree and why you chose France as your study destination
- Outline your professional objectives after obtaining this degree.
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date) or ID Card
- A scanned copy of the acceptance letter from the French higher education institution is required for the scholarship application. If the acceptance letter has not been received before the application deadline, evidence of being in the process of obtaining the acceptance letter should be provided.
- Please provide scanned copies of your university transcripts and degree certificates, including those for completed semesters of your ongoing degree.
- An English proficiency test certificate
Only complete applications (step 1 and step 2) will be eligible. Any incomplete file or file received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Climate Change Master Scholarships in France For Pakistanis is 2nd April 2023.