The Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 in Singapore is currently accepting applications. Individuals who hold Singaporean citizenship are qualified to submit an application for this prize. The Singapore Award is a fully-funded scholarship that covers the expenses of studying at leading universities in Singapore. This scholarship enables students to pursue graduate or bachelor’s degree programs in the field of humanities and languages, which are taught at universities in Singapore.
Also, apply for Canadian Government Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Singapore Press Holdings Foundation
|28 April 2023
Great opportunity to Study Free Bilkent University International Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2023-24.
The Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 is a fully-funded scholarship that covers the cost of undergraduate studies. The scholarship award shall include the following:
- Full Tuition Fees including tuition and examinations
- Living allowance of S$2,000 per annual
- Book allowance of S$300 per annual
- The scholarship will be awarded for the duration required by the recipient to finish their first-degree program, which includes an honors degree if applicable, and is subject to their satisfactory academic progress and conduct. However, the scholarship cannot exceed a maximum of four years.
- No bond is required.
- Scholarship recipients who have been selected and have successfully completed the program may request to take part in internship opportunities at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), provided that there are appropriate openings available.
The following subjects are available to be studied under this scholarship program.
- Eligibility for Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 is given below:
- Strong academic performance in the yearly examinations at local universities.
- Good GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level/polytechnic results
- Consistent and commendable records of co-curricular activities.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to serve society through volunteerism or community service both during and after completing their studies.
Note: The Selection Committee will only grant the scholarship if they are convinced that there are candidates with adequate merit.
The last date to apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 in Singapore is 28th April 2023 and the Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by Email.
How to Apply for Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship?
To apply for the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship 2023-24 in Singapore, applicants must complete an online application process. When submitting your application, please ensure that all information provided is accurate and complete. The information provided will be utilized to assess the applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship, which includes conducting reference checks. Failure to provide truthful information or deliberate omission of relevant facts may lead to disqualification from the scholarship program. For any query email, firstname.lastname@example.org.The link to the application form and the official advertisement can be found below: