The Bilkent University International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Turkey are currently accepting applications. Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey are open to all international students from any part of the world. Bilkent University is offering Scholarships to undertake an Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree, or Doctoral Degree. A fully funded scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023-2024. Also, check for Fully Funded Scholarship – Taiwan Scholarship for International Students 2023-24
Bilkent University Turkey scholarships provide coverage for the full tuition fees, accommodation, and other expenses throughout the duration of the degree. Bilkent University provides scholarships in a broad spectrum of academic fields, including Engineering, Humanities and Letters, Science, Music and Performing Arts, Applied Technology, Management, Art, Design, Architecture, Business Administration, Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences.
Amidst the pandemic, Bilkent University is welcoming international students to expand their horizons. The Bilkent University Scholarship for international students in 2023 presents a transformative opportunity for you.
In 1984, Bilkent University was founded as 1st private university in Turkey. Bilkent University ranks among the top three universities in Turkey, placing it among the country’s most prestigious institutions of higher education. This scholarship provides students with the opportunity to develop cross-cultural awareness and experience a different part of the world. You may also be interested in ETH Pioneer Fully Funded Fellowship Program in Switzerland 2023-24
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||12 July 2023|
The Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023-24 in Turkey are available for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in Turkey. These scholarships will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support to attend scientific events
List of Available Study Fields:
- Applied Technology and Management
- Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Humanities and Letters
- Business Administration
- Music and Performing Arts
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science
To be eligible for the International Undergraduate Scholarship in Turkey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least a 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: an ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Updated CV
- Degree Certificates
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
The deadline to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Turkey is July 12th, 2023.
How to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarship?
An online application system is available for those who wish to apply for the Bilkent University International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Turkey. There is no separate scholarship application process; instead, students must apply for admission to the university to be considered for the scholarship. Upon submitting their admission application, students will be automatically considered for the available scholarships. To start your application process for the scholarship, please visit the “Apply Now” link and register on the website. Then, proceed to fill out the form and upload all necessary documents. Below is the official link to the scholarship website:
Also, Check This Fellowship
Redirecting in 20 seconds…