The Cobell Scholarship 2023, championed by Indigenous Education, Inc., aims to inspire Indigenous students to become visionary and inventive leaders in a globally connected world, by offering them undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate level degree scholarships. The primary objective of the Cobell Scholarship is to provide full scholarship opportunities for Native Americans to pursue their educational aspirations. The Cobell Scholarship is a competitive, one-time award that is both merit and need-based, open to any post-secondary student who belongs to a US Federally-Recognized Tribe and is enrolled in full-time studies. Cobell Scholarships are available to eligible students worldwide, including those within the United States, provided they meet the specified eligibility requirements, which are outlined below. Cobell is granting the Merit and Need-Based Scholarship to both United States citizens and international students. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive a fully-funded scholarship, which can pave the way for a promising future. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity for a lifetime career and professional growth.
The Cobell Scholarships 2023 is a program that considers both merit and financial need when awarding scholarships to United States students. The Cobell Scholarships was established as part of the Cobell v. Salazar settlement to provide fully-funded scholarships to students in the United States who have academic and financial needs. It’s competitive, supported benefit and so unmet want, non-renewable, and on the market to any post-secondary therefore all the candidates should get an opportunity to check in the USA. Those who have finished high school are eligible to apply. Recipients of the Cobell Scholarship who attend universities in the USA are granted an award of $25,000.The $5,000 award that every Cobell Scholar receives is a substantial amount that can greatly benefit the students. To win the Cobell Scholarship in 2023, one must demonstrate exceptional academic achievements and ambitious aspirations. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure a fully-funded scholarship for your education.No references are required for the scholarship application.
Indigenous Education, Inc.Indigenous Education, Inc. strives to provide prospective applicants and interested individuals with the most comprehensive and informative details about the thoughtfully established Cobell Scholarship. The Cobell Scholarship supports Native American students who are pursuing post-secondary education. The Cobell Undergraduate Opportunity is intended for students who have not yet completed a four-year bachelor’s degree, while the Cobell Graduate Opportunity is designed for students who have obtained a four-year bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a master’s, doctorate, or professional degree.
Cobell Scholarship 2023 Details:
|Bachelor, Master, PhD
Also apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023 in Poland
- To be eligible for the Cobell Scholarship, students must be enrolled members of a US Federal Recognized Tribe, enrolled in full-time study, and pursuing a degree at any public or private institution.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must plan to attend or be attending a nationally, regionally, or industry-accredited public, private, or nonprofit institution.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates should be pursuing a vocational certificate or diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or professional degree, or certificate.
- Whereas there’s no minimum CGPA for this scholarship, the below square measure thought of by IEI as general tips to be eligible for the Cobell Scholarship 2023, considered “competitive” for funding functions for the Cobell Scholarships 2022-23
- To be eligible for the Cobell Scholarship 2023, are required to have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 or higher, which graduate and professional students could be from their undergraduate or previous coursework.
- Undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students applying for the Cobell Scholarships 2022-23 should have a minimum GPA of 3.25, either from their high school or previous coursework.
- Candidates pursuing vocational certificates or degrees should have a GPA of 2.0 or higher, either from high school or previous coursework, to be eligible for the Cobell Scholarships 2022-23.
Cobell scholarship opening date and Deadline 2023:
The Cobell Scholarship Academic Year opportunity
- Opens December 15, 2022,
- Closes March 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM MST
- Reference due April 7, 2023
The Cobell Scholarship Summer Opportunity
- Opens February 15, 2023
- Closes May 4, 2023
- No reference is required
Elouise Cobell Summer Research Fellowship opportunity
- Opens September 1, 2023,
- Closes January 10, 2023, 11:59 MST
Cobell Scholarship Vocational opportunity
- Open year-round until funds run out in USA.
- No reference is required for the scholarship.
You may also be interested in Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2023
How to Apply?
- The application link for the Cobell Scholarship can be accessed through the OASIS Portal..
- Next is to create a profile by submitting the required details on the OASIS. You can edit and update your Profile at any time during the scholarship application process. It is important to ensure that your contact information and academic information are kept up-to-date.
- Before applying, students are required to complete the Eligibility Form. Based on the information provided in the form, OASIS will match eligible students to open scholarship opportunities.
- In the “Scholarships & Applications” section, click on “View” to see all the available opportunities.
- Students are required to complete and submit the Cobell Scholarship application.
- The applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be notified.
- An email offer to become a Finalist is generated beginning no earlier than May 1 so come and get a fully funded scholarship
- Once selected for the Cobell Scholarship, finalists will receive an email notification and will be required to accept the offer. After accepting the offer, they will need to complete a post-acceptance process to secure the fully-funded scholarship opportunity.
- Once the FINALIST file is complete, an official Award Notification will be sent to the finalists for the Cobell Scholarship 2023.