The United States is accepting applications for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023. Application for the 2023 World Bank Paid Fellowship Program is open to all international students from any World Bank member countries. Young scholars from poor nations can receive financing via the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program in USA to pursue doctoral or postdoctoral studies in a range of subjects, including economics, agriculture, and public health. The program bears Robert S. McNamara’s name. He led the World Bank from 1968 to 1981 as president, and during that time, he significantly influenced the bank’s policies on economic growth and poverty reduction.
The McNamara Fellowships Program has helped more than 600 scholars from more than 100 countries since its start in 1982. The initiative aspires to produce a new generation of leaders in developing countries who can help find creative answers to the many problems that face their communities.
The McNamara Fellowships Program’s history and significance, as well as the application process and requirements for potential fellows, will all be covered in this article.
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 Details:
|PhD or Postdoc
|3 April 2023
You can also check: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-24
- The RSMFP provides a competitive salary of $44,888 per fellow for an 8-month fellowship, net of income taxes (paid in monthly installments).
- Travel costs are not covered by the fellowship.
- Valid Passport Copy
- An updated CV
- A statement of purpose outlining their areas of study interest, career goals, and credentials as development researchers
- Information on how to get in touch with references who can write recommendations (letters will only be requested for shortlisted candidates)
- A writing sample (optional)
- A code sample (optional)
- Citizens of World Bank WBG member countries prefer those from developing nations
- Fluent in English
- Graduates from master’s-level programs in economics or a similar discipline who are now enrolled in a PhD program;
- No older than 35 (by June 30th, 2023);
- During the length of the fellowship, willing to relocate to Washington, D.C.
The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 in the USA for Foreign Applicants has a 3 April 2023 deadline for applications.
How to Apply for the Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program?
The USA’s Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2023 has an online application process. To apply, go to the “Apply Link” provided below and complete the instructions. For further information, click the official advertisement link provided below: