The Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2023 is open to all international students from all over the world. Students who are interested in pursuing a Masters or PhD from Japan are invited to apply. For students of any nationality, Tokyo Institute of Technology offers international scholarships. For the academic year 2023–2024, there are fully funded scholarships offered by the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Also apply for University of Padua Scholarship in Italy 2023
Nearly all academic fields and majors are available at Tokyo Institute of Technology for postgraduate study. The full cost of earning a degree will be covered by the scholarship. Students may apply using their English Proficiency Certificate rather than the IELTS/TOFEL or Japanese language requirements. The scholarship period for master’s degrees is two years, but it is three years for doctoral degrees and combined master’s and PhD degrees.
In Tokyo, Japan, the University of Tokyo was founded in 1877. It belongs to a public research institution. More than 30,000 domestic and foreign students attend the university. University is ranked 3rd in the country and twentieth worldwide. Japan is the center of education, and the institute offers its pupils a high-quality education.
Tokyo Insitute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2023 Details:
|Tokyo Institute of Technology
|Masters, PhD, Combined
|9 April 2023
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in Japan is an entirely free scholarship offered by MEXT University, which is recommended by the Japanese government. The following funding will be provided by the prize to cover the costs of the study:
- Tuition Fee: Complete tuition fees and enrollment will be exempt. MEXT Scholars are exempt from paying an application fee.
- Traveling Cost: Airfare Round Tickets will be provided for travel from the home country to Japan and the reverse.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 147,000 Yen/Month
- Doctoral Degree: 148,000 Yen/Month
Available Fields & Majors:
The following academic subjects and majors are available at Tokyo Institute of Technology University in Japan for master’s, PhD, and combination degrees. The list of all study areas is below:
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
School of Materials and Chemical Technology:
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
School of Computing:
- Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology:
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
To apply for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023–2024 in Japan (Fully Funded), you must provide the following documents:
- ID Photo
- Email or letter of consent from a faculty member at Tokyo Tech
- Study Subject & Coursework (in designated format)
- Summary of thesis
- English Proficiency Score Report
- A copy of your passport or residence card
- Verification of application fee payment
- Academic transcripts
- Certificate of graduation and degree
- Supporting documentation from the referee
- Recommendation letter
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship:
To be eligible for an international graduate scholarship in Japan, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Applicants who have successfully completed 16 years of study (Masters Degree) outside of Japan or whose degree will be finished prior to the enrollment date.
- Foreign students from any country in the world that has diplomatic ties with Japan are welcome.
- The candidate’s birthday must be on or after April 2, 1987.
- Students must submit an application for the academic field they studied at their former institution or one that is closely related.
- If applying for a master’s degree, you must already be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- To apply for a Doctorate, you must have a master’s degree.
- If English is not a student’s first language, they may submit an English Proficiency Certificate from a prior university, in which case they are excluded from taking the language test.
The International Graduate Scholarship 2023–24 in Japan has a 9 April 2023 deadline for applications.
How to Apply for an International Graduate Scholarship?
The actions listed below must be followed in order to apply for an international graduate scholarship for the academic years 2023–2024 in Japan:
- Get in touch with any potential Supervisor by sending your resume and further papers, if necessary, and request a letter of acceptance for their lab.
- Send the acceptance letter to the admissions office after that. You will receive a link to an online application from them.
- Prepare for submission of all of the aforementioned papers.
- Open the online application form, fill it out completely, and upload the necessary paperwork.