The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2024 in USA is available for those wishing to further their studies. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the Cameron Impact Scholarship, including its advantages and a detailed, step-by-step guide to applying for the scholarship. The Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA for the academic year 2023-2024 is a fully-funded undergraduate scholarship available to students in the United States. Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA are entitled to full coverage of tuition fees, as well as the cost of books at any accredited college or university in the United States that they choose to attend.
Also apply for: UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023 in Poland
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is an annual merit-based undergraduate scholarship that awards full tuition coverage for four years. This scholarship is awarded to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance, as well as exemplary leadership skills, active involvement in extracurricular activities, and significant contributions to their local communities through community service.
The Cameron Impact Scholar stands out from their high-achieving peers due to their exceptional drive to make a positive impact on their communities and the world at large. Our scholarship recipient is committed to becoming a force for positive change and intends to shape their education in a way that aligns with this goal. Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship are eligible to receive full coverage for tuition fees, as well as the cost of books, at any accredited college or university in the United States that they decide to attend. The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based program that welcomes applications from all eligible candidates who meet the required GPA and citizenship criteria, regardless of their background factors such as race, socioeconomic status, religion, or sexual orientation. We seek out young leaders who have a proven track record of passion and dedication toward making a positive impact, regardless of the specific area or field of interest.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation strongly believes that making an impact requires individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. The diversity of one’s identity and background is a driving force behind meaningful change. It fosters new ideas, perspectives, and approaches that can create a more inclusive and equitable society. By promoting equity and inclusion, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community can unite to drive positive change in the world and motivate others to do the same.
Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA 2024 Details:
|University or Organization:
|Cameron Impact Scholarship
|Number of Awards:
|May 19, 2023
Cameron Impact Scholarship in USA provides the recipient with:
- Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship receive full coverage of tuition fees and book costs at any accredited college or university in the United States that they choose to attend.
- Selected candidates for the Cameron Impact Scholarship can expect to receive a grant ranging from $20,000 to $50,000 per year.
Eligibility / Selection Process
There are numerous professional careers that offer opportunities to make a positive impact and create meaningful change in the world. The Cameron Impact Scholar possesses both the capability and the intention to make concrete, significant contributions in their lifelong pursuit of working towards the betterment of society. Approximately 25%, or a quarter, of the Cameron Impact Scholarships, will be reserved for individuals who aspire to work in education, nonprofits, government, and/or the military with a professional objective of public service.
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria.
- Applicants for the Cameron Impact Scholarship must maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.7/4.0 scale or its equivalent throughout their high school studies.
- To be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, applicants must be full citizens of the United States of America.
- Candidates for the Cameron Impact Scholarship must be members of the high school graduating Class of 2024 and must intend to enroll in a full-time course of study leading to a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the entire academic year immediately following their high school graduation.
- Applicants for the Cameron Impact Scholarship must demonstrate proven excellence in extracurricular activities, possess strong leadership skills and a strong work ethic, and actively participate in community service and/or civic-minded initiatives.
Required Documents for The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2024:
- Online Application;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation;
- Transcript certifying academic performance.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Applicants for the Cameron Impact Scholarship are ineligible if they are related to, or have pre-existing relationships with, any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Selection Committee. The Foundation is dedicated to upholding a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There are two separate opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- The Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2024 is May 19, 2023, at 12:00 pm PT (NOON)
- The Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2024 is September 8, 2023, at 12:00 pm PT (NOON)