Arizona State University (ASU) takes immense pride in extending an invitation to high-performing international students for the prestigious 2023 ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship in the USA. This highly sought-after scholarship aims to support eligible academic programs for the upcoming academic year, empowering students to embrace an enriching global education experience. With the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, ASU is committed to breaking down financial barriers and providing equal opportunities for all students, regardless of their background, to embark on a transformative global education journey.
ASU strongly believes in providing equal opportunities for all aspiring students, regardless of their background, to partake in a life-changing global education experience. With the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, ASU is dedicated to supporting first-generation college students, ensuring that they too can partake in this life-changing experience. By reducing the financial barrier that may prevent some students from considering a global education program, ASU is committed to empowering first-generation college students to be the first in their families to participate in such an opportunity.
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship 2023 for International Students Details:
|Arizona State University (ASU), USA
|$4,000 to be used on any traveling GEO program
|Number of Awards:
|September 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of ASU Scholarship 2023:
In order to qualify for the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship 2023 in the USA for International Students, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
1. First-Generation College Student
Applicants must be the first in their families to attend college, paving the way for future generations and setting a remarkable precedent. This criterion ensures that first-generation college students, who often face unique challenges, are given the opportunity to explore the world through a global education experience.
2. Rising Sophomore
By the time of application, candidates must have successfully completed and earned ASU credit hours equivalent to two full-time semesters. This criterion ensures that students have acclimated to the academic environment and are prepared for a global education experience. By targeting rising sophomores, ASU aims to provide students with a solid foundation to maximize the benefits of a global education program.
3. Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.0
Applicants should maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to showcase their dedication and commitment to their academic pursuits. This requirement ensures that students possess the academic preparedness necessary to excel in a global education program.
4. Demonstrate Financial Need
The ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship 2023 in USA places significant emphasis on assessing the financial need of applicants. Applicants must demonstrate their financial circumstances and have a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application. ASU aims to support students who may face financial barriers, ensuring that they have access to a global education experience.
5. Good Standing
Maintaining good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities is a requirement for applicants, underscoring the significance of responsible and ethical behavior in both academic and non-academic settings. This criterion ensures that scholarship recipients are committed to upholding the values and standards of ASU throughout their global education journey.
6. English Language Proficiency
Applicants are expected to present proof of English language proficiency, demonstrating their ability to effectively navigate and succeed in an international educational setting. Proficiency in English is essential to fully engage in academic coursework and cultural experiences during the global education program.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to finalize the application process and submit all the necessary materials before the designated deadline. The ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship in the USA deadline is September 01, 2023. It is essential to submit the application and supporting documents within the given timeframe to be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply for ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship?
- Online Application: The submission of the application and all required documents must be completed through the online application portal as per the applicant’s obligation. The online application portal provides a user-friendly interface for applicants to efficiently complete their application process.
- Required Documents: Applicants must submit several documents as part of the application process. These documents include:
- Cost and Financial Preparation: Applicants must provide a comprehensive plan outlining their financial preparation for the global education program.
- International Exchange Program Application: Applicants must complete the international exchange program application, demonstrating their interest in participating in a global education program.
- Official Transcript: Applicants must submit an official transcript reflecting their academic performance at ASU.
- Passport Identification Page: Applicants must provide a copy of their passport identification page, verifying their identity and confirming their eligibility for international travel.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency, such as a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Proof of Financial Support: Applicants must demonstrate their financial support for the global education program, including funding sources and scholarships.
- Statement of Understanding: Applicants must submit a statement of understanding, acknowledging the terms and conditions of the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship.
Kindly be aware that all items must be submitted in English. Comprehensive instructions for each item will be furnished within the online application system.