Vin University, a prestigious private institution in Vietnam, is pleased to announce the commencement of admissions for the esteemed Vin University Scholarship 2023. Established by Vingroup, the leading private conglomerate in Vietnam, Vin University boasts an impressive partnership with renowned institutions such as Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania. Situated in Vietnam, VinUniversity warmly welcomes students and faculty members from 27 countries, proudly upholding the principles of diversity and inclusivity.
Also apply for: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Vin University is now accepting admissions for the 2023 academic year, including a Special Round for three colleges with various degree programs. International applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply, and multiple scholarship options are available. Learn more about the Vin University Scholarships 2023 for detailed information.
Vin University Scholarship 2023 in Vietnam Details:
|Who can Apply:
|Anyone from any Country
|28th August 2023
Available Academic Majors:
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operation & Supply Chain Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of a university in Vietnam that upholds international standards, where you can unleash your full potential and pursue your dreams. At Vin University, you will have the chance to learn from experienced professors and engage with a diverse community of peers. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and embark on a transformative educational journey at Vin University.
- Merit-based Scholarships: These scholarships cover 50% to 100% of the tuition fee for the entire degree program at VinUniversity. Exceptional students may be granted full scholarships, covering 100% of the tuition fee and a living expense allowance of approximately US$1,500.
- Financial Aid: VinUniversity provides financial aid that covers 50% to 100% of student’s tuition fees for their entire degree program.
- 35% Tuition Subsidy from Vingroup: All admitted students for the academic year 2023-2024 will receive a 35% tuition fee subsidy from Vingroup. However, this subsidy does not apply to students already receiving merit-based scholarships or financial aid.
In addition to these scholarships and subsidies, VinUniversity and its partner organizations offer additional support tailored to specific applicants.
Importantly, students at VinUniversity are eligible for more than one type of scholarship or support, providing further opportunities to alleviate the financial burden of their education.
Eligibility Criteria of Vin University Scholarship 2023:
- Eligible Countries: There are no nationality restrictions for applicants.
- Eligible Applicants: Students who have graduated from any high school worldwide and demonstrate excellent academic capability.
- Scholarship Level: The scholarship is specifically available for bachelor’s level programs.
Special Admission Round (Fee Waiver and 5-5-5 Fast Enrollment Process:
To qualify for the Special Admissions Round at Vin University, candidates must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- National or international awards in academic fields.
- Ranked in the top 5% in standardized tests.
- Graduated from high school and obtained the National High School Graduation Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, or British A-Levels with a top 5% GPA.
Candidates who meet these criteria will have their application fee waived and undergo a quick and comprehensive assessment through the Special 5-5-5 Admissions Process. For more detailed information about the process, ( Click Here)
Applications for Vin University are currently open and will remain open until August 28th at 11:59 PM (Vietnam Time). The university follows a monthly rolling admission basis, which means that applications are reviewed and processed on the 28th of each month from June to August 2023. Applicants can expect to receive the results of their application review within 28 working days. It is important to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for admission.
- Applications will be screened on the 28th of each month.
- Vin University follows a monthly rolling admission basis.
- The results of the application review will be provided within 28 working days.
- 1-on-1 support is available to applicants throughout the application and admission process.
- REGISTER FOR APPLICATION ASSISTANCE: HERE
How to Apply for the Vin University Scholarship 2023?
Find out how to apply to Vin University Scholarship 2023 in Vietnam here: