Dali University in China is currently accepting applications for the Fully Funded CSC Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year. Chinese scholarships are open to all international students worldwide who meet the eligibility criteria. Government Scholarship. Dali University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue a Masters’s Degree or Undergraduate Degree at the University in China. Applying for the Chinese Council Scholarship 2023 is free of charge; there is no application fee. The objective of the award is to promote academic excellence and attract highly talented students from around the world to the university. Also, check Kingston University Scholarships in the UK
Dali University is a leading higher education university based in the urban setting of Dali, China. In October 2001, four outstanding colleges were combined to establish Dali University. With 16 colleges and around 17,900 students, it is a comprehensive university offering 53 bachelor’s and 28 master’s degree programs in different fields.
Located in Dali, China, the university is renowned for providing exceptional education and academic excellence. The university has a longstanding tradition of providing education to students, regardless of their socioeconomic background or financial circumstances. Through the provision of quality education, the university empowers its students to make meaningful contributions to society.
You may also be interested in Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-24: A Life-Changing Peace & Positive Change.
Dali University CSC Fully Funded Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Degree level:||Bachelors & Masters|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 March 2023|
Dali University CSC Fully Funded Scholarship Financial Benefits:
The CSC Scholarship 2023-24 at Dali University offers a fully funded opportunity for students from around the world. The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Tuition, Registration, Internship, and laboratory fees: covered
- Accommodation: covered
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance: covered
Note: The scholarship guidelines will attach to the regulations set forth by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
- CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
- A notarized copy of the diploma or certificate
- A copy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of a valid passport
- A notarized copy of the transcripts
- Applicants for a master’s degree program are required to provide no fewer than two reference letters recommended by the professor/associate professor
- To apply, master’s degree candidates must submit a personal statement written in either Chinese or English that is no less than 800 words in length. The statement should include a study/research plan, details about the applicant’s family background, as well as any awards or merits received.
- Non-Criminal Records
- For applicants seeking to study in Chinese-medium programs, a notarized copy of a valid HSK certificate is required. Prospective students pursuing science majors must attain a minimum score of HSK4, while those pursuing arts majors must attain a minimum score of HSK5. Additionally, the HSK score should be no less than 180. Outstanding candidates who do not meet the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements (HSK) at the time of application may still apply for the scholarship. If approved by the CSC, these students will be eligible for a full scholarship and will undertake a one-year Chinese language training program. A copy of a valid English language proficiency certification
Note: All of the aforementioned documents and notarization materials must be provided in either Chinese or English. All of the aforementioned documents should be submitted to both the CSC and Dali University System.
- An applicant must be a non-Chinese national
- Applicants must be in good health and meet the “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China.”The scholarship is only offered to new students.
- Prospective students must possess good moral character and agree to abide by Chinese laws and regulations, university policies, and social customs.
- Prospective bachelor’s degree students are required to possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification and must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- To be eligible for a master’s degree program, applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
The deadline for international students to apply for the Dali University Chinese Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 is March 31, 2023.
How to Apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship?
Applicants must complete the online application process through both the CSC application system and the Dali University international student service system in order to apply for the Dali University CSC Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year. Applicants must complete the online application process through both the CSC application system and the Dali University international student service system in order to apply for the Dali University CSC Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year.
- To apply for the Dali University CSC Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year, applicants must visit the CSC website (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn) and complete an online application by uploading all the required documents. When filling out the application, applicants must enter Dali University’s Agency Number (10679) and select Program Category Type B. Once the application is complete, applicants should download the CSC Application Form.
Dali University http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx apply now on the Dali University website and provide the CSC Ref. number obtained in CSC registration.
Here’s your verification code: 6KN0VT4