The Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarship for 2023-24 in Holland welcomes and encourages applications from international students. All international students, regardless of their country of origin, can apply for this fully-funded scholarship, which provides the chance to pursue a master’s degree program or short courses. Applying for this scholarship does not require any application fees, and students have the freedom to select from a diverse array of subjects and specializations. The OKP program offers fully funded scholarships that enable students from all around the globe to study without any cost. Also read about Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2023-24
Fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the OKP scholarship program is supported by the ministry itself. This scholarship encompasses not just full-time master’s degree programs but also short-term courses available at multiple participating universities in the Netherlands. There is a vast selection of subject areas available for both master’s degree programs and short courses, with the duration of programs ranging from 12 to 24 months for master’s degrees and 2 to 12 weeks for short courses. Make sure not to miss out on this outstanding chance to advance your education without any financial strain!
The Dutch government’s fully funded scholarship program, formerly known as the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), is now called the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP). By focusing on higher education, vocational training, and related fields in several nations, the program aims to foster the growth of individuals and organizations. The ultimate objective of the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) is to contribute towards sustainable and equitable growth of societies and to promote overall global development. These scholarships are offered to mid-career professionals and international students residing in specific nations.
Application Procedure for Netherlands Government Scholarship:
To use the Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarship, please follow the following step-by-step application procedure:
- To apply for a scholarship, you must first select an eligible course or master’s degree program. You can browse eligible courses on the research program index available at www.studyfinder.nl by selecting the search criteria “OKP qualified: yes”.
- Get in touch with the Dutch higher education institution offering the course to obtain information regarding
- Content of the Course.
- Deadline for the scholarship submission (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The qualification and screening processes for the scholarship.
- The online application form and the necessary documentation for the application.
- Complete the application and gather all the necessary documents.
- Submit your online application through the Dutch institution providing the course.
Brief Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023-24:
|Course Level:||Master & Short Courses|
|Financial Support:||Fully Funded|
|Institute:||Universities of Netherlands|
|Deadline:||March 30, 2023|
Coverage of Scholarship:
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a scholarship program offered by the Dutch government. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the initiator of the OKP scholarship program. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
Programs being Offered by Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023-24:
There are more than 1000 programs available. Foreign students can find eligible courses by using the Course Finder tool, with a wide range of academic areas and courses available for scholarships in MS degree programs and short courses.
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programs
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Social Sciences,
- Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Natural Sciences,
- Computer Science
- Teacher Training
List of Institutes Offering Fully Funded Netherlands Government Scholarship:
- Leiden University
- University of Groningen
- University of Amsterdam
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Utrecht University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University & Research
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
- ArtEZ University of the Arts
- VHL University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Tio University of Applied Sciences
- Avans University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of the Arts Utrecht
- TIAS School for Business and Society
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Business School Netherlands
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- Maastricht School of Management
- Gerrit Rietveld Academy
- HAS University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Netherlands Business Academy
- Nyenrode Business University
- Windesheim University of Applied Sciences
- Royal Tropical Institute
- Driestar Christian University for Teacher Education
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- Euro College University of Applied Sciences
- Protestant Theological University
- Team Academy
- The Hague Academy of Local Governance
- Christian University of Applied Sciences Ede
- Radio Nederland Training Centre
- T.M.C. Asser Institute
- University of Humanistic Studies
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Benin, Burundi, Congo (DRC), Colombia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ghana, Guinea, Guatemala, Iraq, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, South Africa, Sudan, Suriname, Tunisia, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Niger.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Students from the aforementioned countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient is required to keep a valid form of identification.
- To apply for an OKP scholarship, the candidate must have received acceptance into the course or program for which they are requesting the scholarship.
- In order to enroll in a Master’s degree program, applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the documents listed below must be uploaded during the online application process. Further details are provided in the following lines:
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute
- If the applicant’s most recent educational instruction was not conducted in English, they must provide an IELTS score.
Deadline to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship:
The Deadline to apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Holland is 30th March 2023.