Pursue an educational journey in the United Kingdom. Great news! Kingston University Scholarships in UK is currently accepting applications. This article will provide a detailed explanation of the scholarship program, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
Partially funded scholarships for international students are being offered by Kingston University for the academic year 2023-2024. Undergraduate and master’s students can apply for these scholarships. The value of Kingston University International scholarships is £5,000.
International Development offers international scholarships to successful applicants for their first year of study. The international scholarships are partially funded. This implies that you need to ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover the remaining balance for tuition fees and living expenses. International scholarships are awarded by the International Office to international students as a means to promote academic excellence, enhance the diversity of the student community, and foster relationships. According to the latest data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has once again ranked first in the table for graduate business start-ups, marking the sixth consecutive year. Out of 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom, the University faced tough competition and emerged victorious, having supported 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in launching their companies last year. Compared to the previous year, this figure marks an increase of 52 and indicates that Kingston University students founded 10% of all graduate start-up businesses launched in England last year.
Kingston University Scholarships Overview:
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2023, for September 2023 intake.
Fields of Opportunity:
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
You can get more information here
Kingston University Scholarships benefits:
Kingston University is offering international scholarships valued at £5,000. If you have chosen to pay in installments, the deduction of £5,000 will be applied to your final installment. If you are paying the full tuition fees in advance, you should subtract the £5,000 scholarship amount from the total fees. For example, if your fees are £13,500 and you receive a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships:
The candidate must meet all of the following requirements in order to be eligible for Kingston University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are classified as an international student and required to pay ‘overseas fees.
- You have been offered a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University.
- You are not currently enrolled in a degree or foundation program at Kingston University.
What is the process for applying for Kingston University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the instructions provided below:
- Create an account on the Kingston University website here
- Submit an application to Kingston University.
- Once you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship. here
Note: You will need
- Kingston University sends email notifications to inform applicants of their (conditional or unconditional offer).
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- You need to submit an academic transcript as part of your scholarship application. If your final transcript is not available until after May 30th, please submit your most recent transcript. We will assess your application based on the grades you have provided, rather than your expected grades.
Related Scholarships: Scholarships in the United Kingdom