The Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 in China is now available to all international applicants seeking to pursue higher education abroad. Individuals from all around the globe are welcome to apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue doctoral/Ph.D. degrees, particularly at Zhengzhou University. The scholarship duration is four years, during which students may receive partial or full financial support. Full-time scholarships cover international travel expenses, medical expenses, full tuition fees, accommodation allowances, and lodging. The coverage of most tuition fees is included in the full scholarship, while partial scholarship recipients are required to pay the same amount as Chinese students.
Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan Province, is also the province’s largest city. It is located on the southern bank of the Yellow River. As the center of China’s national transport network, Zhengzhou is connected to Europe through a railway network. All Ph.D. graduates will benefit from the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship, and any remaining vacancies of the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) will be provided to the scholarship winners. China’s Government Scholarships have supported numerous students from all around the world, with many talented individuals from various countries having studied under the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
Zhengzhou University has deep roots in the city of Zhengzhou, which is located in Henan Province. Zhengzhou University was founded in 1956, with a history that dates back to that year. As a public university in China, Zhengzhou University is the largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment, with approximately 73,000 students. The size of university campus is the tenth largest in China, covering an area of 433 hectares. Zhengzhou University is one of China’s top academic institutes and was selected to be part of the World First-Double Class Project launched by the Chinese government in September 2017. The Chinese government’s World First-Double Class Project aims to establish world-class universities in China.
Complete Overview of Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023:
|March 1st to June 15
Graduates will receive the following benefits:
- Duration: 3-4 years;
- Full Tuition Fee
- For Living Accommodation: CNY 1000 / month
- Monthly Stipend: CNY 3,500 / month
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Zhengzhou University:
All Ph.D. programs are taught in both languages which are English and Chinese.
- Software Engineering
- Economy Used
- Economics and Education
- Social Communication
- Sports science
- physical education
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry used
- Molecular Chemistry
- Medical Medicine
- Archeology and Museology
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics and Statistics
- Aircraft Construction and Mechanical Engineering and Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- The Basic Principles of Marxism
- Statistics and Statistics
- Engineering Equipment
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Traditional Chinese and Western medicine
- Chinese Electrical Control and Engineering Engineering
- Legal and Commercial Law
- Constitution and Administrative Law
- Chemistry and Physics
- Science and Engineering
- Computational Mathematics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Physical Engineering
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Visual Technology and Automated Electrical Engineering
Also apply for : UEA International Scholarship in UK 2023
- To be eligible, applicants must be from a non-Chinese country and be in good health.
- This program is open to international students from any country, as well as Chinese university graduates who meet the eligibility requirements.
- All applicants must comply with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, as well as the regulations of Zhengzhou University.
- Applicants should have a strong academic record and demonstrate excellent performance in their studies.
- Applicants should possess strong research skills and demonstrate competence in scientific research.
- For applicants seeking a doctoral degree, must have an outstanding academic record in a master’s degree program (or equivalent degree) and be under the age of 40 (or under the age of 45 for Pakistani applicants with an 18-year master’s degree).
- For Chinese-language programs, applicants must have achieved a minimum score of 210 on the HSK4 (or higher) within the past two years. For programs taught in English, applicants must meet the English proficiency requirements.
- For programs taught in English, applicants must provide proof of English proficiency, such as an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher or a TOEFL score of 80 or higher (valid for two years). Alternatively, applicants can provide a certificate of study for English issued by their previous educational institution.
The following documents are required:
- Application Form
- Degree and Transcript (must be certified by a contractual attorney)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Commendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Evidence of language efficiency
- Photocopy of Medical Download Here: Foreigner Physical Examination
- Letter of Acceptance (Optional)
- Or other supporting documents
Application Last Date:
The application deadline to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2023 in China Fully Funded is from March 1st to June 15th. For further information go through the official page of the university of Zhengzhou President Scholarship.