Are you an ambitious international student looking to pursue your Master’s or Doctoral degree? Opportunities are currently available to apply for the National Taiwan University Scholarship 2024, offering the fully funded opportunity to individuals from all around the world. These scholarships are open to international students from around the globe, enabling them to study in Taiwan. Individuals with a desire to pursue advanced degrees in Taiwan are strongly encouraged to submit their applications.
Established in 1928, National Taiwan University is a prestigious national university located in Taipei City, Taiwan. It is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and attracts students from around the globe. With a wide range of academic fields and majors available, NTU offers a comprehensive learning experience for students seeking higher education.
Also, apply for Concordia University Scholarships 2024-25 in Canada
National Taiwan University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded) Details:
|University||National Taiwan University|
|Degree||Master & Ph.D|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||December 4, 2023|
The National Taiwan University Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship, that covers all expenses related to your academic journey. Here’s a breakdown of the financial benefits:
- Tuition Fee: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee, ensuring that you can pursue your Master’s or Doctoral degree without any financial burden.
- Travel Expenses: NTU provides an economy-class return ticket for students coming to Taiwan and returning to their home country. This ensures that you can travel hassle-free throughout your academic journey.
Monthly Stipend: Besides the tuition fee and travel expenses, the scholarship also provides a monthly stipend of TWD 30,000 (USD 1000). This stipend will help cover your living expenses and allow you to focus on your studies without any financial worries.
Available Degree Programs
- Department/Graduate Institute
- Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Graduate Institute of Art History
- Graduate Institute of Musicology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Geography
- Institute of Oceanography
- Institute of Astrophysics
- Graduate Institute of Applied Physics
- Graduate Institute of Public Affairs
- Department of Pharmacy
- Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Graduate Institute of Pharmacology
- Graduate Institute of Microbiology
- Graduate Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Graduate Institute of Toxicology
- Graduate Institute of Immunology
- Graduate Institute of Oral Biology
- Graduate Institute of Brain and Mind Sciences
- College of Engineering Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Engineering Science and Ocean Engineering
- Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Graduate Institute of Environmental Engineering
- Institute of Applied Mechanics
- Institute of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Bioenvironmental Systems Engineering
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Department of Bio-Industry Communication and Development
- Department of Entomology
- Institute of Food Science and Technology
- Institute of Biotechnology
- Institute of Veterinary Clinical Science
- Master Program for Plant Medicine
- Department of Information Management
- Master of Public Health Degree Program
- Master in Global Health
- Institute of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering
- Graduate Institute of Networking and Multimedia
- Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics
- Institute of Plant Biology
- Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Institute of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Institute of Fisheries Science
- Institute of Biochemical Sciences
- Master’s programs must be finished in one to four years.
- Ph.D. programs must be finished in two to seven years.
Eligibility Criteria for National Taiwan University Scholarship
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 at National Taiwan University, you must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to international students from any country.
- Academic Qualifications: You must hold a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s or Doctoral degree programs at NTU.
Language Proficiency: Proficiency in the language of instruction is required. NTU offers programs taught in both Chinese and English, so you should be proficient in either language depending on your chosen program.
- Full Transcript/Degree records
- Updated CV
- Study Plan
- 2 Recommendation Letter
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Other supporting documents
The deadline for submitting applications for the National Taiwan University Scholarship (Fully Funded) is December 4, 2023.
How to Apply for National Taiwan University Scholarship 2024?
- Online Application: NTU has an online application system for scholarships. You can apply for the scholarship through the online portal. There is no need to apply separately for the scholarship; by applying for admission to an offered degree program at NTU, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $80 is required to complete the application process. Please ensure that you pay the fee within the specified timeframe.