The One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24 is an initiative by the Chinese government aimed at promoting infrastructure development and providing education opportunities to International Students for the academic year 2023-24. This fully funded scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly allowances, accommodation, and living expenses, making it an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their academic goals in China.
Also apply for: University of Siena Scholarship 2023-24 in Italy (Fully Funded)
The One Belt One Road scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their academic goals in China. With full coverage of tuition fees, monthly stipends, free accommodation, and additional financial support, this scholarship provides comprehensive support for students throughout their studies.
One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24 in China Details:
|Universities in China
|Bachelors, Masters, PhD
|Partial & Fully Funded
The One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24 in China offers a range of benefits to international students, including:
- Full coverage of tuition fees: The scholarship covers all tuition fees, ensuring that students can focus on their studies without the burden of financial expenses.
- Monthly stipend: Scholarship holders receive a monthly stipend throughout the duration of their scholarship. The quantity changes based on the educational level.
- Bachelors: No stipend provided
- Masters: 3000 RMB per month
- Ph.D.: 3500 RMB per month
- Health insurance: Students have the option to purchase health insurance at a subsidized rate of RMB 800 per year.
- Scholarship amounts: The scholarship provides additional financial support based on the program:
- Ph.D.: 30,000 RMB per year
- Masters: 25,000 RMB per year
- Bachelors: 20,000 RMB per year
- Chinese language students: 10,000 RMB per year
- Free accommodation: The university provides free lodging in an international dormitory for the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Registration, internships, and study materials: The scholarship covers all necessary expenses related to registration, internships, and important study materials, ensuring a smooth academic journey for students.
Please Note: The availability and specific details of the benefits may vary depending on the university and program you choose.
Universities Under the One Belt One Road Scholarship:
Several universities participate in the One Belt One Road Scholarship program. Some prominent examples include:
- Chang’an University
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Peking University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Zhejiang University
- China Agricultural University
- Renmin University of China
- Sichuan University
- Nanjing University
- University of International Business and Economics
Please Note: This is not an exhaustive list, and there are many more universities participating in the One Belt One Road Scholarship program. It is essential to research and explore the universities that offer programs aligned with your academic interests and career goals.
Eligibility Criteria for the One Belt One Road Scholarship:
To be eligible for the One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24 in China, you must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be citizens of one of the countries included in the One Belt One Road action plan.
- Educational background: Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Academic record: Strong academic performance with good research potential is highly preferred.
- No other scholarship: Applicants must not hold any other scholarship while applying for the One Belt One Road scholarship.
- Language proficiency: Proficiency in English or Chinese is required, depending on the language requirements of the selected degree program.
- Education and Age requirements: The specific educational and age requirements vary depending on the level of study:
- Undergraduate: High school diploma
- Master’s: Bachelor’s degree
- Ph.D.: Master’s degree
Please Note: Even if you have previously applied for a Chinese scholarship and were unsuccessful, you can still apply for scholarship.
When applying for the One Belt One Road Scholarship in China, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Academic Documents
- Passport & National ID Card
- English Proficiency Proof (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Recommendation Letters
- GRE Test (if applicable)
- Hope Certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal/Plan (Optional)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter
- Proof of Previous Work Experience (Optional)
- Portfolios or Workshops (Optional)
Please Note: The specific document requirements may vary depending on the university and program you choose. It is essential to check the application guidelines of each university to ensure you submit all required documents.
The application deadlines for the One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24 may vary depending on the universities and programs. However, for the NANJING University, the deadline is typically on May 15, 2024. It is essential to check the specific deadlines for each university and program you are interested in.
How to Apply for the One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023-24?
To apply for the OBOR Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Check the University Offering the Scholarship
- Prepare the Required Documents
- Fill out the Application Form on the CSC Website
- Fill out the Online Application for the University
- Submitting the Application