Are you a Bachelor, Masters, or PhD student looking for an enriching international internship experience? Look no further than the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program, IIPP in Taiwan for the year 2023. This prestigious program offers 300 internship positions in Taiwan, providing an incredible opportunity for students to gain practical experience in their chosen field. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the details of the program, including eligibility criteria, application process, internship perks, and more.
Also apply for: University of Siena Scholarship 2023-24 in Italy (Fully Funded)
The NSTC International Internship Pilot Program, IIPP in Taiwan offers a 3-month paid internship from July 2023 to January 2024. Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside esteemed professors and researchers in Taiwanese universities, gaining hands-on experience in their respective fields. This practical exposure will not only enhance their academic knowledge but also equip them with valuable skills for their future careers.
NSTC International Internship Pilot Program, IIPP in Taiwan Details:
|Who can Apply:||Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students|
|No of Internships:||300|
|Deadline:||30th August 2023|
Selected interns for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program, IIPP in Taiwan can look forward to a range of exciting perks and benefits. These include:
- Monthly Stipend: Each intern will receive a monthly stipend of NT$30,000 during the three-month internship phase. This will help cover living expenses and enable interns to fully immerse themselves in the Taiwanese culture.
- Service Fee for Host Professors: The professors hosting interns will receive a service fee of NT$10,000 per intern. This not only incentivizes professors to provide a valuable learning experience but also ensures a mutually beneficial partnership between interns and their host institutions.
- Visa Assistance: The NSTC will assist interns with visa applications, making the process smoother and more convenient. This ensures that interns can focus on their internship experience without the added stress of navigating complex immigration procedures.
NSTC International Internship Pilot Program – An Opportunity for Growth
Participating in the Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023 not only offers a unique opportunity to gain practical experience but also opens doors to future academic pursuits. After completing the internship, interns have a 300% higher chance of securing a job in Taiwan. Additionally, applicants can explore the possibility of pursuing Masters or PhD courses in Taiwan, collaborating with professors who can guide them on their academic journey.
Cost Coverage and Financial Considerations
While the internship offers a stipend of NT$30,000 per month, it’s important to note that interns are responsible for covering their own flights, food, and accommodation expenses. Under the stipend, it is recommended that interns manage their finances wisely and carry an emergency fund of USD 500 in case of unforeseen circumstances. This will ensure a smooth and worry-free experience during their time in Taiwan.
Eligibility Criteria for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program:
- The Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023 welcomes Bachelor, Master, and PhD students from all countries.
- There is no age limitation for applicants, making this program accessible to a wide range of aspiring interns.
- Whether you’re a young undergraduate or a seasoned PhD candidate, you have the opportunity to apply and embark on an unforgettable internship journey in Taiwan.
The deadline for applications is 30th August 2023, so be sure to submit your application before this date.
How to Apply for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program, IIPP in Taiwan?
Applying for the NSTC IIPP in Taiwan is a straightforward process. To be considered for this program, you will need to submit the following documents:
- ID Paper: Provide a copy of your identification document.
- Academic Records: Submit your academic records, including transcripts or other relevant documents that showcase your educational background.
- Personal CV: Prepare a comprehensive curriculum vitae highlighting your academic achievements, work experience, and any relevant extracurricular activities.
- Recommendation Letter: Request a recommendation letter from a faculty member or a professional who can attest to your skills, abilities, and potential as an intern.
Once you have gathered these documents, complete the online application form on the NSTC website. Make sure to upload a professional headshot photo and any additional required documents as specified in the application guidelines.