Are you an international student aspiring to study abroad? Look no further! MacEwan University in Canada is offering undergraduate scholarships in 2024 for students from all over the world. As one of the leading universities in Canada, MacEwan provides a transformative education in a collaborative and supportive environment. In this article, we will explore the available fields of study, eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and how to apply for these scholarships.
Also, apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2024 in Canada
MacEwan University Scholarships 2024 in Canada Details:
|30 January 2024
MacEwan University offers automated entrance scholarships for international students. The scholarships are assigned based on academic excellence and are divided into the following tiers:
- President’s Scholarship: Students with a high school average in the 95-100% range are eligible for this scholarship, which amounts to $12,000.
- Provost’s Scholarship: Students with a high school average in the 90-94.99% range can receive the Provost’s Scholarship worth $10,000.
- Dean’s Scholarship 1: For students with a high school average in the 85-89.99% range, the Dean’s Scholarship 1 is awarded, amounting to $8,000.
- Dean’s Scholarship 2: Students with a high school average in the 80-84.99% range can receive the Dean’s Scholarship 2, which is valued at $6,000.
Available Fields of Study
MacEwan University offers a wide range of undergraduate programs across various faculties. Whether you have a passion for arts and sciences, business, health and community studies, nursing, or any other field, MacEwan has something for everyone. Here are some of the available fields of study:
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Communication
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Health and Community Studies
- Faculty of Nursing
- Open Studios
With such diverse options, you can find a program that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Undergraduate Programs for International Students
MacEwan University welcomes international students to pursue their undergraduate studies. Whether you are interested in accounting, anthropology, computer science, journalism, or any other discipline, MacEwan has a program for you. Here are some of the undergraduate programs available for international students:
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Asia Pacific Management
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Political Science
These are just a few examples, and there are many more options to explore. MacEwan University ensures a comprehensive and enriching educational experience for international students.
Eligibility Criteria for MacEwan University Scholarships
To be eligible for the MacEwan University Scholarships 2024 in Canada, international students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international student with a valid study permit.
- Must be admitted to the Fall term at MacEwan University.
- Must be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms of the upcoming academic year in a degree program at MacEwan University.
- Must have achieved a high school average on courses used for admission to a program within the 90-94.99% range.
- Must continue to be enrolled in the minimum required credits after the add/drop deadline over the Fall and Winter terms.
The application deadline for the MacEwan University Scholarships in Canada for International Students in Canada is January 30, 2024.
How to Apply for MacEwan University Scholarships 2024?
The application process for MacEwan University Scholarships in Canada is straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Official Link: Start by visiting the official MacEwan University website to access the scholarship application portal.
- Search a Program: Explore the available programs and choose the one that aligns with your interests and career goals.
- Check Admission Requirements: Ensure that you meet the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Check Deadlines and Apply Early: Review the application deadlines and submit your application well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute rush.