The LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship for 2023 in Italy welcomes applications from international students interested in pursuing higher education overseas. Fully funded scholarships are now available for individuals interested in pursuing their Master’s degree program abroad, and applications are currently being accepted. A wide range of subjects and specializations, including Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Political Sciences, and Law, are available for study.
Aslo apply for: Marconi International University Scholarships 2023 in the USA
Students from all over the world can benefit from the scholarships and fellowships offered by the Italian government. The LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship for 2023 in Italy is a highly esteemed scholarship among the ones offered by the Italian government. The LUISS Masters Scholarship is available to all international applicants, regardless of their country of origin. Luiss University in Italy has announced the availability of eight scholarships for international candidates. Recipients of the master’s scholarship at Luiss University in Italy will have their tuition fees fully covered for the duration of their master’s degree program. The scholarship will be renewed for the following year based on the recipient’s performance in the previous year.
Must Check: University of Western Australia Scholarship 2023
Established in 1974 by a group of businesspeople led by Umberto Agnelli, Gianni Agnelli’s younger brother, LUISS or LUISS Guido Carli is a private university in Rome, Italy. Luiss University has been ranked among the top 100 European Business Schools, according to the official ranking released by the Financial Times. In 2013, the Censis annual university rating, conducted in collaboration with the newspaper La Repubblica, ranked Luiss Guido Carli as the top university for Political Science and second for Law and Economics among medium-sized private institutions in Italy. Below are the complete details for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy Details:
|Luiss Guido Carli University
|4th July 2023
The LUISS Excellent Scholarship in Italy is available for international students from all over the world and covers the full tuition fees for the entire duration of their Master’s degree program in Italy.
- Political Science
- Business and Management;
- Economics and Finance
Application Requirements for LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must enroll in a Master’s degree program at LUISS Guido Carli University for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Must have valid GMAT or GRE scores
- Must have a good academic record
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The deadline for submitting online applications for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in Italy for the year 2023 is July 4th, 2023.
How to Apply for the LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
- To apply for the scholarship online, please visit the LUISS University website and navigate to the Financial Aid and Scholarships webpage.
- Once you have gathered all the required documents, upload them as soon as possible and submit your application for the scholarship.
- The following are the links to the online application and the official scholarship: