The IMF Internship Program 2023 is open to candidates from all over the world, and it is fully funded. The IMF internship takes place at the IMF Headquarters located in Washington D.C. There are a total of 50 internship opportunities available.
Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., LLM, and J.D. students are all eligible to apply for this internship program. The internship program is a paid opportunity that typically takes place between the months of June and October. The duration of the internship is 10 to 12 weeks. There is a wide area of fields and academics available for the internship. Washington, D.C. is the capital of the United States and is known for its livability, making it one of the most desirable cities in the world.
The IMF internship is fully funded, providing a stipend as well as a travel allowance to selected candidates. The available fields for the IMF internship program include economics, research, legal, information technology, finance, accounting, human resources, and communications. We encourage you to apply for the IMF Internship Program 2023.For complete detailed read the complete article.
Also See: UNDP Internship Program 2023
IMF Internship Program 2023 Details:
|10 to 12 Weeks
Internship Financial Benefits:
Yes, It’s paid. The participants will receive:
- A competitive Salary/Stipend
- Economy class air travel from their Country to Washington, D.C.
- Medical insurance coverage.
Available Internship Fields:
Here is the list of Available Fields for the Internship.
Finance, Accounting, Economics, Research, Legal, information technology, Human Resources, and Communications, international economics, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related field.
Eligibility Criteria for IMF Internship Program 2023:
If you are currently pursuing a Ph.D., Then:
- The age should be less than 32 at the start of the internship
- Registered as an active student (Not yet completed Ph.D.)
If you are currently pursuing a Master’s degree, Then:
- Registered as an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- The age should be less than 28 at the beginning of the internship
If you are applying to the Legal Department Internship, Then:
- Must have completed one to two years of an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law
- The age should be less than 32 at the start of the internship.
Also check: UNICEF Internship Program 2023 Fully Funded
There is a Specific Deadline Set for the IMF Program 2023. Applicants can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply for IMF Internship Program 2023?
The application process is online for this IMF Program. You should apply as soon as possible.