Applications for the UNDP Internship Program 2023 are invited (Paid). The United Nations Development Programme 2023 is open to all international students from all around the world. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree may apply for an internship with the UNDP. This is a fantastic chance for students to work in a top-notch business and obtain real-world experience. Students without IELTS scores may also apply for the UN Internship Program.
Also apply for CERN 120 Internships 2023 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Selected students will be given the opportunity to do an internship at any UN headquarters located in one of the world’s 170 countries. Almost every area of interest offers internship opportunities. As a UNDP intern, you will have the chance to collaborate with seasoned experts on a range of initiatives meant to advance sustainable development and fight global poverty. The advantages of a UNDP internship, the application procedure, and what to anticipate as an intern will all be covered in this blog. The UNDP internship program offers a unique and valuable experience to launch your career in international development, regardless of whether you are a student or a recent graduate.
UNDP Internship Program 2023 Details:
A paid internship program is the UNDP Internship Program 2023. Selected individuals will get a monthly stipend from them. The compensation might change based on the internship program.
Internship Fields under UNDP:
The UNDP provides internships in several areas relating to sustainable development and eradicating poverty, including:
- Communications and Advocacy
- Gender and Women’s Empowerment
- Environment and Climate Change
- Democratic Governance and Peacebuilding
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Innovation
- Crisis Response and Recovery
- Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth
- Human Resources Management
- Partnerships and Resource Mobilization
- Operations and Management Support
- Cover letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Writing samples
- Language proficiency certificates
In order to be considered for the United Nations Development Programme 2023, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Enrollment in or completion of a recent graduate-level program in a relevant discipline, or its equivalent (such as a Bachelor’s degree).
- knowledge of English (written and spoken). For some occupations, additional language abilities may be necessary.
- Showed interest in the subject of international development and the UNDP’s goal to fight poverty and advance sustainable development.
- Strong research, communication, and analytical abilities.
- ability to adapt to a multicultural setting and function well in a team.
Each subject has a distinct deadline for submitting applications for the UNDP Internship Program 2023 for Foreign Applicants.
How to Apply for UNDP Internship Program:
Application for the UNDP Internship Program 2023 is available online. To apply for these internship programs, simply follow the instructions below. For further information, click the Official Advertising link as well:
- Visit https://jobs.undp.org/to access the UNDP Jobs webpage.
- On the left-hand side of the page, under the “Kind of Contract” filter, select “Internship“.
- Go to the internship openings and pick the ones that fit your interests and qualifications.
- To see the job description and eligibility conditions, click on the title of the internship.
- Be ready for your application materials, which normally consist of a cover letter, resume or CV, and any extra materials required, including writing samples or academic records.
- Apply online by using the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the job description page on the UNDP Jobs website.
- As part of the selection process, you could be requested to complete additional tests or take part in an interview.
- If chosen, you will receive an offer letter along with more information on how to be ready for your internship.