The German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship for 2023 in Germany is available to all international applicants who are interested in pursuing higher education abroad. Applications are now open for fully-funded scholarships for individuals who wish to pursue a Master’s degree. Scholarships are available for all major subjects and specializations, including Business Economics, Statistics, Architecture, Management, and Health.
Also apply for: Malaysian International Scholarship(MIS) 2023-24 in Malaysia
The German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship for 2023 in Germany is a highly esteemed scholarship opportunity for international applicants. Applicants from certain countries may apply for the fully-funded Chancellor Fellowship for tomorrow’s leaders, which is open to international candidates. Additionally, the Humboldt Foundation offers a paid fellowship program. The fellowship is available for a range of selective programs, and there is no application fee required to apply.
Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859), a scientist and explorer, was captivated by the natural world. The Humboldt Foundation was established by the Federal Republic of Germany in 1953, and its goals have been endorsed by the German Chancellor. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is a non-profit organization established by the Federal Republic of Germany and funded by various entities including the Federal Foreign Office, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, and other national and international partners. Its mission is to facilitate international academic collaboration among exceptional scientists and scholars from both Germany and other countries.
German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 in Germany Details:
|15th October 2023
The German Chancellor Fellowship for 2023 in Germany will offer the following benefits to successful applicants:
- Successful applicants of the German Chancellor Fellowship for 2023 in Germany will receive a monthly stipend of 2,000, 2,300, or 2,600 euros.
- The fellowship will cover travel, mobility, and health expenses.
- Successful applicants may also receive assistance during their stay in Germany.
- Participants will have the opportunity to gain both personal and professional intercultural exchange experiences.
- Social security coverage
- The fellowship includes a two-week study trip to Germany, along with various events that provide opportunities for fellows to meet and network with other participants, as well as representatives from German businesses and institutions.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you:
- Hold Citizenship in
- South Africa,
- the United States
- Have demonstrated initial leadership experience in a field such as politics, business, journalism, administration, society, or culture.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, you must have completed your first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) within the past twelve years.
- You should have the desire to pursue an individually developed project in Germany, with a host organization of your choice.
- Proficiency in English and/or German is mandatory.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Research Proposal
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Paper/Publications if any.
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate
The deadline to apply for the German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in Germany through the online application is October 15th, 2023.
How to apply for German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- To apply for this German Chancellor fellowship in Germany, candidates must complete an online application.
- An online application system is available for applying to this opportunity.
- Participants can apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 by visiting the official website of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- To apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023, applicants need to fill out the application form digitally and submit the required documentation online.