Great news! There is an opportunity to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023/24 in Germany, which is a fully-funded scholarship program. The DAAD Scholarship for the 2023/24 academic year offered by the Government of Germany is designed to provide training opportunities for individuals from newly industrialized countries who are highly motivated to advance in their chosen field of study. The German Government Scholarship 2023/24 is open to students pursuing Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. programs. The DAAD scholarship is a highly reputable program that offers opportunities for international students across the globe.
It is a fully-funded postgraduate international scholarship program that focuses on sustainable development goals. The program provides students with the opportunity to take courses related to sustainable development goals, empowering them to create a positive impact in their respective societies. Candidates from all disciplines are eligible to apply for the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarship 2023/24. There are no specific restrictions on the fields of study.
Also apply for : Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 – Fully Funded.
The DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship provides funding for two-year master’s degree programs, as well as a limited number of scholarships for doctoral degree programs. The scholarship provides candidates with opportunities to make new connections, learn a new language, experience different cultures, and advance their careers. The DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a fully-funded program in Germany.
The DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a comprehensive scholarship program in Germany that covers academic expenses, monthly stipends, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance for family members, and a monthly rent subsidy. This scholarship provides international students with the best opportunity to study at top universities in Germany with full funding.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/34:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration of Program:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23:
The 2022 DAAD Scholarships for postgraduate courses in Germany cover all expenses for selected candidates, including:
- Students will receive a monthly stipend, which will be 861 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- The scholarship will cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, enrollment fees, and examination fees.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- The scholarship will also cover the accommodation allowance for family members of the selected candidates.
- A monthly rent subsidy will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24:
- The scholarship is open to all international students, regardless of their nationality or country of origin
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, with a duration of at least four years, if they wish to apply for a master’s degree program.
- To apply for a doctoral degree program, a candidate must possess a master’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have 2 years of professional experience.
- Students who have been residents in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24?
- Interested candidates must apply for the scholarship directly through the official website.
- For a comprehensive application process, please refer to the Application Procedure section on the official website.
- A candidate doesn’t have to apply directly to the university.
- Each candidate can apply for one postgraduate program, with a maximum of three choices of courses.
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship 2022:
A candidate has to apply along with the following documents;
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
The application deadline for each program may vary. To view the list of all postgraduate courses and their respective application deadlines for 2023/24, please click on “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24” on the official website.