The United Kingdom is currently accepting applications for the Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year. Candidates are encouraged to apply. International students are eligible to apply for the Distance Learning Scholarship in any academic discipline offered by the scholarship program. The Edinburgh Global Distance Learning Scholarship Will cover all Tuition Fees of course. This scholarship program is particularly attractive as it allows students to pursue a top-tier Master’s degree from the comfort of their own homes, making it one of the best scholarships available. The Online Master Scholarship for International Students is an excellent opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree program in the United Kingdom through online education.
Scholarships for Online Courses Scholarships by the University of Edinburgh will be awarded solely based on merit-based standards. The Edinburgh University Online Masters Scholarships provide full funding for eligible applicants. Ensure that you take advantage of this opportunity and apply without delay. Additional information can be found in the following section.
Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|5 June 2023
As previously stated, the program is an online degree, and as such, your tuition fees will be fully covered by the Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship.
- The University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023 Tuition-Free Award.
- There is no set timetable; you decide when and where to learn.
- Participate in conversations, view lectures, and read textbooks.
- Online learning is not a solitary endeavor. You will interact often with both our academic staff in Edinburgh and students from all around the world.
About Edinburgh University:
One of the best universities in the world is the University of Edinburgh. Students come to our university from all around the world.
At the University of Edinburgh, 3,500 students are now enrolled in online learning programs from more than 170 different countries.
Available Study Fields:
There are almost all academic course options. These are a few classes, but you may also search for courses on the university website to see if there are any that match your interests.
- MSC Engineering
- MSC Arts & Humanities
- MSC Business
- MSC Science
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MFM Family Medicine
- ChM General Surgery
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- MSc Internal Medicine
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc Surgical Sciences
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics
- ChM Urology
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Eligibility Criteria for UK Scholarships:
- International students are required.
- Academic merit will be taken into consideration while awarding the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a previous undergraduate degree with a First Class or 2:1 Honors degree according to UK standards.
List of Eligible Countries:
Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The deadline to submit an application for the 2023–24 Edinburgh University Online Masters Scholarships in the UK is June 5, 2023. The application’s results will be available in mid-July 2023.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship, you must submit an online application. Applicants must have submitted an
admissions application to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application portal. Below is a link to the online application form: