Are you an international student looking to pursue your master’s or doctoral studies in Canada? Good news! The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) for the year 2024 is now open. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about this fully funded scholarship program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a prestigious scholarship program offered to international students who wish to pursue their higher education in Canada. This program is designed to create organizational capacity by providing training to staff from developing nations of La Francophonie. It is fully financed by the Government of Canada and has been managed by the Canadian Bureau for International Education / World University Service of Canada consortium since January 1, 2015.
Also, apply for Vienna International Postdoctoral Program 2024 in Austria.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024 (Fully Funded) Details:
|Varies according to the country
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) 2024 provides recipients with a range of benefits to support their studies in Canada. Here are the main coverage details:
- Average annual fund amount: $35,000
- Coverage of tuition fees and other academic expenses
- Health insurance coverage
- Monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses (round trip)
- Books and study materials allowance
Eligible Fields of Study
The CFSP offers scholarships in various fields of study. Here are some of the disciplines available for study under this program:
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics, Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water, Environment, and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to students from various countries, including Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and other African countries.
- Candidates must be identified and selected by their respective countries to apply for university studies leading to a master’s or doctoral degree, technical and vocational training, or short-term internships.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded from the program.
- Each recipient country has a quota system in place, allowing them to define their priorities for training and the required level of training for the development of their institutions.
How to Apply for The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024?
If you meet the eligibility criteria, follow these steps to apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program:
- Visit the official website of the CFSP to gather detailed information about the program and the application process.
Prepare the required documents, including:
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Institutional/Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants)
- Cover letter
- Document outlining your objectives and goals
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Referral forms
- Certified copies of your passport and birth certificate
- Deposit your application to the designated places specified by the scholarship program in your country. For information about the application submission locations and deadlines, refer to the official CFSP website.