If you’re interested in pursuing your studies in the UK with fully-funded scholarships, We suggest you take the time to read through this article. The University of Sheffield is currently accepting applications for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024. International students from developing countries (please refer to the list below) are eligible to apply for this fully-funded scholarship opportunity.
Only international students are eligible for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in the UK. To be eligible, you must have an offer of admission from the university for one of the fields of study listed below. This scholarship allows you to pursue a master’s program at the Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield.
Thanks to the partnership between the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, three scholarships will be awarded over three years to students from developing countries who are interested in pursuing affiliated courses at the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Also, Apply For The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2024 in USA
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in UK Details:
|University of Sheffield
|International selected Countries
|5 May, 2023
Available Fields of Study:
To qualify for these Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in UK, you must have received an offer to study one of the following courses at the University of Sheffield:
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
Three scholarships are currently being offered to highly competent individuals from developing countries. Each scholarship offers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance of University accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend
Also, Apply For HP Summer Internships 2023 | HP Careers 2023
- You must meet the criteria for being classified as an international student for the purpose of determining tuition fees.
- This award is exclusively for self-funded individuals, meaning that it cannot be received by those who are funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity, or any similar organization.
- It is not possible to receive this scholarship in combination with any other funding awards, whether from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full-time.
- Commencement of studies at the University of Sheffield must be in 2020 as this scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Being awarded the scholarship is contingent upon meeting any condition(s) specified in your offer prior to the deadline set by the Admissions Service.
- Being awarded the scholarship is subject to successfully obtaining a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
- Applicants must either be nationals of or have a permanent domicile in one of the following countries or territories:
Eligible Countries for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships:
The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships in UK are open to applicants from the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
The last date to apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships is 5 May 2023.
How to Apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships:
If you are a national of or have a permanent domicile in one of the eligible countries or territories, and have received an offer to study one of the eligible courses, you will be considered automatically for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships.
A panel of academic judges will evaluate your course application to determine if you qualify for the final stage of the application process.
Please use our postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.