Are you an international student seeking a fully funded scholarship to pursue your Master’s or PhD degree? Look no further! The Wuhan University of Technology in China is offering CSC Scholarships 2024. The Chinese government offers this prestigious scholarship, specifically the Ministry of Education China, and provides an excellent opportunity for students from around the world to study at one of China’s top universities.
Established in 1898, the Wuhan University of Technology (WHUT) is a public university located in Wuhan, Hubei. With a strong reputation for engineering and technology, it is considered one of the top universities in China. The university has a rich history dating back to the early 20th century and has produced numerous notable graduates who have made significant contributions to science, technology, and engineering.
Also, apply for University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024 in China Details:
|Wuhan University of Technology
|15 February 2024
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024 in China is a fully funded scholarship that covers all the necessary expenses for international students. The benefits of the scholarship include:
- Full tuition fee and application fee coverage
- Free accommodation
- Monthly allowance of 3000 RMB per month for Master’s degree students and 3500 RMB per month for PhD degree students
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- International travel expenses (self-afforded)
Eligibility Criteria for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships
To qualify for the Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold foreign citizenship and be in good health
- For Master’s degree applicants, be under 35 years old with a Bachelor’s degree
- For PhD degree applicants, be under 40 years old with a Master’s degree
- Have at least an HSK level four certificate for Chinese medium programs
- Provide a score report of an English language test (TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS score of 6) for English-medium programs (English proficiency certificate from the last attended institution is also accepted)
- Have not received any other types of scholarships
Academic Programs and Duration
The Wuhan University of Technology offers a wide range of academic programs in various fields, including engineering, science, management, and liberal arts. Students can choose from a diverse selection of Master’s and PhD programs according to their interests and career goals.
The duration of the Master’s degree program is typically three years, while the duration of the PhD program is four years.
When applying for the Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024-25, you need to upload the following documents:
- Application Form for Scholarship from the Chinese Government (available in English or Chinese)
- Wuhan University of Technology Application Form for International Scholars and Students (written in Chinese or English)
- Notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcripts. for master’s programs, a bachelor’s degree; for doctorate programs, a master’s degree.
- Study Plan (within 800 words) written in Chinese or English.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in Chinese or English.
- A scanned copy of a valid passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration (personal information page).
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese. The form can be downloaded from this link. The physical examination must cover all the items listed in the form, and the original copy should be kept for school registration.
- Valid HSK certificate (if available) or valid English level certificate (TOEFL or IELTS) for non-native English applicants applying for an English-medium program.
- Acceptance letter from a professor at Wuhan University of Technology (if available).
- No criminal Punishment Certificate.
The application deadline for the Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships in China is 15th February 2024.
How to Apply for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2024?
The Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships in China application process is conducted online. Follow these steps to apply successfully:
- Visit the CSC Online Application System for International Students to register and submit your online application. The Agency Number for Wuhan University of Technology is 10497 and the Type is B (referring to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program). After completing the application form, download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.”
- Register and submit your online application at the University Application System for International Students. Choose “Chinese Government Program” as the source of funds and submit the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University of Technology” along with other required application documents.
No hard copies of application documents are required to be sent.