Are you a fresh graduate with aspirations to continue your studies abroad? Look no further! The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is offering scholarship for graduate programs, providing a golden opportunity for international students for the year 2024. With scholarships like the Danish Government Scholarship and the Bridge Scholarship, SDU is committed to supporting talented individuals in pursuing their educational dreams. Whether you’re interested in the field of Neurology or Brain Sciences or seeking a graduate degree in Engineering, the University of Southern Denmark has got you covered.
The University of Southern Denmark, founded in 1998, is a renowned research university in Denmark. It offers a wide range of programs in both Danish and English, providing students with diverse educational opportunities. The university also collaborates with Flensburg and Keilburg universities to further enhance the educational experience for students.
Also, apply for MEXT Scholarship at Osaka University in Japan (Fully Funded)
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded) Details:
|University||University of Southern Denmark|
|Programs Offered||Pre-graduate Program|
|Fields||Neuro Medical Field, Engineering|
|Financial Benefits||Fully funded|
|Deadline:||1st February 2024|
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2024 offers comprehensive coverage for selected students. Here’s what the scholarships entail:
- Full tuition fees are covered by the university.
- A monthly stipend of DKK 3000 is provided to help meet living expenses.
- As an engineering student at SDU Sønderborg, you are guaranteed your first job upon completion of your MSc studies.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship
To be eligible for the fully funded scholarship offered by the University of Southern Denmark, applicants must meet certain criteria. Let’s explore the eligibility requirements for both the Bridge Scholarship and the Danish Government Scholarship:
Bridge Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The scholarship is open to applicants from all research disciplines globally.
- The research focus should be on Neurology or Brain Sciences.
- Translational research must be the primary focus of the project.
- Collaboration between two units is essential to ensure the quality of care provided.
- Applications should be submitted under the supervision of supervisors.
- If research has already commenced, a progress report must be included.
Danish Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- International students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in MSc Engineering in Mechatronics or MSc Engineering in Electronics.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary.
One common concern among prospective applicants is whether learning the Danish language is a prerequisite for studying at the University of Southern Denmark. Fortunately, there is no need to worry! English is widely used as the primary language of communication, both informally and non-formally. Applicants can comfortably navigate their academic journey in English without the need for a separate Danish language course.
The deadline for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship for the February intake is 1st February 2024. However, applications for the Bridge Scholarship are open throughout the year, providing flexibility for interested candidates.
How to Apply for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2024?
If you’re eager to seize this golden opportunity, it’s crucial to understand the application process and deadlines. Let’s take a look at how you can apply for the Bridge Scholarship and the Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark:
Application Procedure for Bridge Scholarship:
- Please go to the official Bridge Scholarship website.
- Fill out the application form and save it in PDF format.
- Email the completed application form to: Bridge@health.sdu.dk.
Application Procedure for Danish Government Scholarship:
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Apply for admission to the University of Southern Denmark to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Once you have applied for the Danish Government Scholarship, there is no need to reapply.