The University of New England is accepting applications for the 2023-24 RTP Scholarship in Australia. Prospective students are encouraged to apply. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) for 2023 is open to both domestic and international students. Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their applications. Opportunities for fully funded scholarships are currently available for individuals pursuing a Master’s degree by Research or a Doctoral Degree by Research. The university offers Master’s and PhD degrees in a wide range of academic fields and welcomes students from all corners of the globe. Recipients of the Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will have all their expenses covered. International students are eligible for a full scholarship.
Also apply for Humphrey Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24 – Fully Funded
The Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will cover the expenses associated with completing a Master’s or PhD degree in Australia. This scholarship is open to students from all around the world, regardless of their geographic location.
Established in 1938, the University of New England (UNE) is a publicly funded research university. Every year, the University is providing scholarships worth $5 million to both national and international candidates. The University has over 23,000 students enrolled from different parts of the world.
You can also apply for Global Korea Scholarship in South Korea 2023 – Fully Funded
University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University of New England
|31 March 2023
The University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for international students seeking to study abroad at no cost. The RTP fully-funded scholarship for international students will cover all expenses associated with their studies. Please find the details below:
- The scholarship covers the University Tuition Fee.
- The scholarship includes free accommodation.
- The scholarship provides a stipend of $29,863 per annum.
- The scholarship includes medical funds such as paid sick leave.
- The scholarship also provides research funds.
List of Available Academic Fields:
The University of New England offers a diverse range of Masters and PhD degree programs. Please find below the list of fields:
- Programs related to Business and Law.
- Programs related to Engineering & Technology.
- Programs related to Education and the Arts.
- Programs related to Human, Health and Social Sciences.
- Programs related to Medical and Applied Sciences.
- Programs related to Nursing and Midwifery.
Eligibility Criteria for University of New England Scholarships:
Students from all parts of the world, both domestic and international, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- For a Master by research or a Master of Philosophy: Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree from any reputable university with either first or second-class honors are eligible for consideration.
- For PhD Research Program: It is necessary to exhibit satisfactory research experience and proficiency before proceeding. In most cases, you will have either:
- A first or upper-second-class honors bachelor’s degree is required.
- A master’s degree from a well-regarded academic institution with a significant research component.
- A comparable degree that demonstrates excellence and research capacity.
To apply for an Australian Government scholarship, all supporting documentation must be written in English. Please carefully review the following documents.
- Candidates seeking master’s degrees must possess a bachelor’s degree (or above) Transcript.
- To apply for a PhD Degree Program candidate must have a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts.
- We will provide the most recent degree verification transcript with official stamps. (With regard to Grade Points).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research Proposal
- CV, or curriculum vitae.
- Acceptance Letter from a Supervisor
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores demonstrating English linguistic competency. If English isn’t your native tongue.
- Academic theses or pertinent literature (for Ph.D. program applicants).
- Applications for the PhD program should include a copy of the master’s thesis or any pertinent publications.
- other sources of information (if applicable).
The Australian Research Scholarship 2023–24 for International Students has a 31 March 2023 deadline for applications.
How to Apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship?
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship for Foreign Students 2023–24 has an online application procedure. Candidates may also submit paper applications to the institution. Download the application form, fill it out completely, and attach the required supporting documentation. After that visit the “Apply Now” page and establish your account and upload the application form and relevant documents. To learn more, click the official advertisement link: