The University of Bologna is currently accepting applications for the highly coveted Scholarship Program 2023 in Italy. The call for applications for the upcoming academic year is now officially open, presenting a golden opportunity for students worldwide. Aspiring candidates can seize this chance to pursue their dream of earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the esteemed Bologna University. Don’t miss out on this remarkable chance to study in Italy and avail yourself of the University of Bologna Scholarship 2023.
Also apply for: University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023 in Denmark
The University of Bologna holds the esteemed title of being the world’s oldest university in continuous operation and the first institution of higher learning to award degrees. It is a renowned public university and a highly sought-after choice for international students studying in Italy. With an acceptance rate ranging from 60% to 75%, the university offers a competitive application process for the prestigious University of Bologna Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to apply for this scholarship as an international student.
University of Bologna Scholarship 2023 in Italy Details:
|All nationalities can apply
Unibo Action 2 Coverage:
Every year, the University of Bologna provides several scholarships specifically designed for international students. These scholarships are available to individuals seeking admission into Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs.
One of the main scholarships offered by the University of Bologna is the Unibo Action 2 scholarship, which provides a study grant of €11,000 gross. Additionally, the university also grants tuition fee waivers to eligible candidates.
If you are interested in exploring more scholarship opportunities in Italy, I previously shared a comprehensive list of Italian scholarships that are currently open. By referring to that list, you can find detailed information about various scholarships along with their respective deadlines.
Available Study Fields:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs: The university provides various undergraduate programs across various disciplines. These programs cover fields such as arts, humanities, sciences, social sciences, engineering, business, and more.
- Master’s Degree Programs: The University of Bologna offers a comprehensive selection of Master’s degree programs. These programs are available in fields like arts, humanities, sciences, engineering, social sciences, economics, law, and business administration, among others.
- Ph.D. Programs: The university provides 48 Ph.D. programs that cover a range of research areas. These programs are designed for individuals pursuing advanced research and academic careers in their respective fields.
- Specialization Schools: The University of Bologna also offers 53 specialization schools, which provide specialized training in various professional areas. These schools focus on specific disciplines such as medicine, law, economics, agriculture, education, and more.
- Professional Master’s Programs: Additionally, the university offers 86 first and second-level professional master’s programs. These programs are tailored to provide advanced and specialized knowledge and skills in specific professional fields.
In Italy First Cycle is Bachelor, whereas the Second cycle is Master.
- Unibo Action 2: This scholarship program offers study grants of €11,000 gross to selected students. The grants are awarded based on academic merit and cover the recipient’s living expenses for one academic year.
- Unibo Action 1: This program provides tuition fee waivers to eligible students. The waivers exempt recipients from paying the tuition fees for their chosen degree program at the University of Bologna.
- Test Requirements: Depending on the degree program you wish to enroll in, you are required to take one of the specified tests before the application deadline. If you are interested in a First or Single Cycle Degree Program, you need to take the SAT and/or TOLC (Test Online Cisia) test. For those applying for a Second Cycle Degree Program, the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test is required.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be under the age of 30 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- English Language Proficiency: While the scholarship does not require specific language tests like IELTS, you are expected to demonstrate your proficiency in English. This can be done through alternative means of English language proficiency assessment.
|26th May 2023
|14th July 2023
How to Apply for the University of Bologna Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
- Application Submission: The university requires all applicants to submit their applications exclusively through the online platform called “Studenti Online.” This means that you must complete and submit your application using this platform.
- Terms of Submission: It is highly recommended that you carefully read and understand the terms of submission for the academic year 2022/2023. These terms provide important information regarding the application process, deadlines, required documents, and any specific instructions or guidelines you need to follow.
- Program Selection: The university offers a variety of programs for you to choose from. You can find the list of available programs on the university’s website. Take your time to explore the options and select the program that aligns with your interests and goals.
- Program Requirements: Each program has its own set of requirements that applicants must meet. Once you have chosen a program, thoroughly review the program’s specific requirements. This may include academic prerequisites, language proficiency tests, submission of portfolios or writing samples, interviews, or any other specified criteria. Make sure you fulfill all the necessary requirements to increase your chances of admission. Check the List here.