Are you a student with a passion for science and research? Are you eager to gain practical experience in your field of interest? Look no further! The Taiwan International Internship Program 2024 – TIGP Summer Internship is now open for applications, offering a unique opportunity for young researchers to immerse themselves in the world of scientific exploration. With a diverse range of fields and a supportive environment, this paid internship program in Taipei is the stepping stone to a successful career in science and technology.
The Taiwan International Internship Program 2024 is a highly esteemed program hosted by Academia Sinica, providing students with the chance to engage in hands-on research projects in the vibrant city of Taipei. This program caters to a wide range of scientific disciplines including Chemical Biology, Molecular Science and Technology, Biological Agricultural Sciences, Bioinformatics, Molecular and Cell Biology, Nano Science and Technology, Molecular Medicine, Earth System Sciences, Biodiversity, Interdisciplinary Neuroscience, Social Networks, and human-centered Computing, Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology, and Artificial Intelligence of Things.
Also, apply for Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship 2024 in Sweden
Taiwan International Internship Program 2024 – TIGP Summer Internship (Fully Funded) Details:
|Level of Study
|BS or Master’s Degree
|28th February, 2024
The Taiwan International Internship Program provides several benefits to selected participants, ensuring they can fully focus on their research projects. These benefits include:
- Stipend: Each intern will receive a monthly stipend of 30,000 New Taiwan Dollars, providing financial support throughout the program.
- Round-Trip Airfare: The program covers half the cost of round-trip airfare, making it more accessible for international students.
- Accommodation: Interns will be provided with accommodation, ensuring a comfortable and convenient living arrangement during their stay.
- Language Learning: The program includes Chinese language classes, allowing participants to enhance their language skills and immerse themselves in the local culture.
Eligibility Criteria for Taiwan International Internship Program
To be eligible for the Taiwan International Internship Program 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment Status: Applicants should be enrolled in their last year of undergraduate degree programs or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
- PhD Students: PhD students are not eligible to apply for this internship program.
- Previous TIGP Internship: Applicants should not have previously participated in the TIGP internship program.
- Employment Status: Applicants should not be employees or research analysts at TIGP.
When applying for the TIGP Internship Program, make sure to prepare the following documents:
- Updated CV: Provide an updated curriculum vitae highlighting your academic achievements, research experience, and relevant skills.
- Statement of Purpose: Write a statement outlining your expectations from the internship program and your future study plans.
- Letters of Recommendation: Arrange for two separate referees to complete and submit letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- Academic Transcript: Scan and upload your original academic transcript to support your application.
The deadline for applying to the TIGP Summer Internship is February 28, 2024. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for this prestigious program.
How to Apply for the Taiwan International Internship Program 2024?
To apply for the Taiwan International Internship Program 2024, follow these steps:
- Create an online application account on the official website.
- Fill out the online application form, providing accurate and detailed information about your academic background, research interests, and future study plans.
- Make sure to possess a valid passport before submitting your application.
- Submit your application at least one week before the deadline to avoid any technical errors.