Radboud University Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands is a fully funded opportunity for students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree. This scholarship is offered by Radboud University, a prestigious institution known for its commitment to high-quality education and groundbreaking research. The university aims to create a diverse community of students who are passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
Radboud University is a private university with a rich history rooted in the Catholic emancipation movement of the twentieth century. The institution is guided by core values such as discipline, commitment, integrity, and identity. It is dedicated to empowering social and cultural minorities and fostering a sustainable world.
Also, apply for University of Pecs Scholarship 2024 in Hungary (Fully Funded)
Radboud University Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands (Fully Funded) Details:
|Master’s Degree Program
|31 January 2024
The Radboud University Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands offers several benefits to international students, including:
- Reduced Tuition Fees: Applicants now pay only €2,530 in tuition fees, a significant reduction from the regular rate of €17,000.
- Work Opportunities: Students of all nationalities are encouraged to work in the Netherlands after completing their studies.
- Residence Permit: The scholarship covers the cost of obtaining a residence permit.
- Health and Liability Insurance: The scholarship covers health and liability insurance for the duration of the program.
- Visa Costs: The scholarship covers the costs associated with obtaining a student visa.
Eligibility Criteria for the Radboud University Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Radboud University Scholarship 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA Passport: Candidates must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Exclusion from Lower EEA Tuition Fee: Candidates must not be eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Non-Dutch University: Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a university outside the Netherlands.
- No Previous Education in the Netherlands: Candidates must not have previously completed an educational program in the Netherlands.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master’s program.
- Full Admission to the Master’s Program: Candidates must be fully admitted to the master’s program, starting from September 1, 2024.
- Netherlands Visa Requirements: Candidates should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
- Full-Time Enrollment: Candidates must enroll as full-time students in their chosen program.
Prospective candidates must include the following documents as part of their application:
- Academic Transcripts: Official transcripts of previous academic records, denoted as “Academic Transcripts,” must be included in the application.
- Passport Details: A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- CV or Resume: A detailed curriculum vitae or resume outlining the applicant’s educational and professional background.
- Letter of Motivation: A letter explaining the applicant’s motivation for applying to the Radboud Scholarship program.
- Letters of Reference: Two letters of reference from academic or professional contacts who can attest to the applicant’s abilities and potential.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Fully Funded Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands program is January 31, 2024, at 23:59 CEST.
How to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024?
The application process for the Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands is as follows:
- Online Application: Applicants must complete an online application form on the Radboud University website.
- Study Program Selection: Applicants should select Radboud University as their educational institution and choose the appropriate study program.
- Digital Questionnaire: Applicants must complete a digital questionnaire as part of the application process.
- To-Do List: Applicants must follow and complete the To-Do list provided on the application portal.
- Student Card and Proof of Enrollment: Once the application is complete, candidates will receive a student card and proof of enrollment.