Applications are open for the Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Poland, and international students are encouraged to apply. Students are urged to apply for the Lukasiewicz Scholarship if they desire to study for a free master’s degree in Poland. The Banach Scholarship Program and the Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program have been combined to create a single scholarship opportunity. The Fully Funded Scholarship, offered by the Government of Poland Łukasiewicz, is open to applicants from all parts of the world, regardless of their academic background. Applicants of any nationality, from any corner of the world, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Poland Government Scholarship is open to applicants from various academic disciplines and majors. The Poland Government Scholarship is available to candidates in a wide range of academic fields, including engineering, information technology, science, social sciences, arts, and more. The Poland Government Scholarship will cover all the expenses related to pursuing a Master’s degree program.
The Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2023 is a collaborative initiative between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Program. It is a joint study scholarship program that will be executed under the auspices of Polish development assistance.
Must apply for Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 – Fully Funded
Poland Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs
|31 March 2023
The Poland Scholarship will cover a comprehensive range of expenses for all successful applicants who are selected to study in Poland.
- At public colleges, there is a tuition fee exemption.
- A monthly stipend of 1,700 PLN will be provided.
- Selected Candidates will also get financial support throughout the length of their study.
- 500 PLN to support moving expenses to Poland
- 500 PLN to pay the expenses associated with preparing their dissertation
Available Study Fields:
HEI offers Poland Government Scholarships that provide access to all available courses.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences.
List of Eligible Countries for Poland Scholarship:
Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- At the time of submitting their applications, applicants are required to fulfill the following criteria.
- To be eligible, individuals must hold citizenship in one of the countries that appear on the list above.
- Applicants who hold Polish citizenship are ineligible to apply.
- Individuals who have already obtained a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have previously been awarded a scholarship under the Program are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must possess at least a B2 level of proficiency in the English language.
The deadline for submitting an application for the Polish Government Scholarship for International Students is March 31st, 2023. The announcement of the results will take place by the end of July 2023.
How to Apply for a Polish Government Scholarship?
The link to submit an online application for a Polish Government Scholarship is provided below. To submit your application using the online portal, register for an account and adhere to the instructions. After submitting the application, you will get an email with the application reference number in it. Here is an official advertising link: