The National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF) is offering $1,000 Pioneers of Flight Scholarship open to undergraduate students in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Aviation. You can apply for this opportunity by following through this details below.
Founded in 1940, the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is the public policy group that represents the interests of the general aviation business community before the Congress and federal, state and local government agencies. NATA represents nearly 1,600 aviation businesses.
NATA member companies provide a broad range of services to general aviation, the airlines and the military. They also directly serve the traveling public by providing fuel, on-demand air charter, aircraft rental, storage, and flight training. Other services include aircraft maintenance, parts sales, and line support as well as business aircraft or fractional ownership fleet management.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Enrolled/accepted into an aviation-related program at an accredited four-year college or university
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: All nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipients get $1,000 towards one year of full-time undergraduate study.
- The candidates applying for National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Pioneers of Flight Scholarship, 2019 should be college students in their junior or sophomore year enrolled in an aviation degree program at an accredited four-year college or university.
- The applicants are required to have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or better.
- The candidates applying for National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Pioneers of Flight Scholarship, 2019 should have an interest in pursuing a career in aviation.
- The applicants for National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Pioneers of Flight Scholarship, 2019 should submit their grade transcripts with the application form.
- The candidates should also submit a recommendation letter and an essay on aviation.
- The applicants are expected to submit a paper indicating career goals in aviation.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Pioneers of Flight Scholarship is last Friday of December i.e. 28th December 2018.
Methods of Applying