The Paris-Saclay University is accepting applications for the International Scholarship program for the academic year 2023-24 in France. The University of Paris-Saclay is pleased to welcome applications from international students worldwide for its International Masters Scholarship Program. The University of Paris-Saclay is offering a fully-funded scholarship opportunity in France for international students from all around the globe. Prospective students who are interested in studying in France for free are encouraged to submit their applications. This award is open to students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree program. The award will be offered for the academic session taking place in 2023-2024.
All academic fields and majors accredited by the University of Paris-Saclay are eligible for the award, with the exception of vocational training programs. The scholarship will cover €10,000 per year, as well as travel and visa expenses. Paris-Saclay University, a public research institution in France, was founded in 1150. According to ARWU, this university is ranked 14th in the world. The university has more than 34,000 domestic and international students enrolled.
Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University of Paris-Saclay
|12 May 2023
The Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 in France is a full scholarship that covers all expenses for international students. The scholarship will include the following expenses:
- The scholarship awarded by Université Paris-Saclay amounts to 10,000€ per year. Université Paris-Saclay pays the scholarship for the duration of the academic year, which spans 10 consecutive months from September to June.
- Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, they may also be eligible to receive up to 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses as part of the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipients, along with their travel expenses, will be granted only after their arrival in France and upon their enrollment in the program they have been admitted to.
- It is not possible to make any advance payment.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Science
International students who are newly admitted and under 30 years of age are eligible to apply.
- International students who have been living in France for less than a year and have previously or are currently enrolled in a non-certification training course or internship are eligible to apply.
- International students who have been living in France for less than a year and are taking French language classes (FFL) are eligible to apply.
- Students who have previously lived in France under a mobility program during their studies (such as Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees or exchange programs) that did not result in certification are eligible to apply.
- All students who have been or are currently enrolled in a higher education institution in France during their studies are eligible to apply, except for international students who have enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Students who have discontinued their studies for more than three consecutive years are ineligible to apply.
- Students who are receiving other forms of funding that exceed 650€ per month are not eligible to apply.
The application deadline for the International Masters Scholarship Program 2022 in France is May 12, 2023, which is the final date for submitting applications.
- The application deadline for selection into a Master’s program is May 10, 2023.
- After being selected, the deadline for submitting a scholarship application is May 12, 2023.
- After being selected, the deadline for submitting both recommendations and closing the call is May 16, 2023.
- The results will be announced by the end of June 2023.
How to Apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship?
In order to apply for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24, applicants must first gain admission to the university. Once the selection process is complete, the admission panel will choose the candidates and provide them with a link to apply for the scholarship. For more information, please visit the link provided below: