Join the Osaka University Summer Internship 2023 and experience an unforgettable summer in Japan! Applications are now open for interested candidates. Applicants from all around the world, regardless of their nationality, are eligible to apply for the Osaka University Summer Internship 2023. This internship opportunity is exclusively for students who are pursuing majors in natural sciences and related fields.
Through our Research Intern program, the OIST Graduate School provides educational and research opportunities in STEM fields. Interns can expect to spend between 2 to 6 months in the program. Students can acquire specialized skills or lab experience by participating in short-term placements in a particular laboratory or by learning a specific technique during the internship program. The interns will be guided by a professor and participate in the research projects of OIST.
The greatest advantage of the scholarship is that it can be completed online. This internship is open to applicants from any country, as it can be completed remotely from their own homes. Students who are interested in science can apply for a 2-6 month internship program. The application fee is waived for international applicants to the Osaka University Summer Internship.
No English language proficiency test (such as IELTS) or any other language test is required for the Osaka University International Summer Program application. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for the program. Applications are open for students interested in the fields of Science, Technology, Mathematics, and Engineering to apply. We highly encourage you to apply for the Osaka University Summer Internship 2023.
Must Check: HP Summer Internships 2023 | HP Careers 2023
About Osaka University Summer Internship 2023:
Also, check OPEC Internship Program in Austria 2023
Osaka University offers an online summer research internship Between April 1st, 2023- September 30th, 2023.
- The intern will receive a daily taxable allowance of 2400 JPY, excluding weekends, with no tuition fees.
- A fully-funded round-trip air ticket will be provided.
- Commuting Allowance: OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- Accommodation: Furnished apartment on or off campus
Also, See: UNICEF Internship Program 2023 Fully Funded
The Available Areas of Courses:
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Shocks, Solitons, and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry, and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Continuum Physics
- Igor Goryanin Biological Systems
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions for Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Numerical simulations of laminar and turbulent complex flow.
- Marine Climate Change
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
Eligibility Criteria for Osaka University Summer Internship 2023:
- Applicants from any country worldwide are welcome to apply.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must be in the fields mentioned above.
How To Apply For Osaka University International Summer Program?
The Osaka University International Summer Program application process is entirely online, and interested participants can now apply for the internship. International students from all around the world can now register online. The official link to apply is given below.