The McDonald Fully Funded Fellowship in the UK for 2023 is now accepting applications. McDonald is currently providing a fully funded fellowship opportunity for international candidates who wish to pursue a research-based Ph.D., MD, or MSc degree in the UK. This fellowship is available in two categories: one offered by ARSEP, a member of MSIFs, and the other awarded by the European Commerce for Treatment and Research in MS (ECTRIMS).
Also apply for: University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023 in Denmark
Successful candidates will have the unique opportunity to join a research project and acquire valuable skills from seasoned professionals. This fellowship is open to students, scholars, and researchers from low-income countries. The fellowship duration is two years, and it is applicable for the academic session of 2023-2024.
McDonald Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in the UK Details:
|Low-income or middle-income countries
|PhD, MD, MSc
|30th June 2023
- The fellowship covers travel and living expenses.
- The host organization will receive a grant of GBP 2,000 per year.
- Each recipient of the fellowship will receive an annual award of £30,000.
- The award will be provided for a duration of two years.
- The fellowship is open for the academic session of 2023-2024.
- It offers a golden chance to be part of a research project and learn from experts.
- The opportunity is available to students, scholars, and researchers from low-income states.
- The award for the host organization will cover expenditures related to seminars and congresses.
- This is a fully funded opportunity, meaning all expenses will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria of McDonald Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in the UK:
- Candidates working in a different region are also eligible, but they must apply at least 6 months in advance to be considered.
- Researchers who are already handling a project funded by the MS International Federation grant in another country can also be considered for this fellowship.
- Upon completion of the McDonald fellowship, applicants are required to sign an agreement stating their commitment to return to their home country.
- Only applicants from middle or low-income countries are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Prospective students should discuss their research proposal with the supervisor of the project they intend to join.
- Research Proposal
- Three Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose
How to Apply for a McDonald Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in the UK:
- Apply online: Students are requested to submit their applications online.
- Choose field of interest and project: Select the field of interest and the specific project you wish to work on during the fellowship.
- Contact the supervisor: Reach out to the supervisor of the chosen project and establish communication. It is important to discuss your application and research proposal with them.
- Sign the agreement: After contacting the supervisor, sign the agreement stating your commitment to the fellowship and the return to your home country.
- Application form: Fill out the application form carefully, ensuring that all the required fields are completed accurately.
- Submit supporting documents: Attach and submit all the required documents, including a supporting statement, along with the application form.
- Deadline: Make sure to submit your application before the specified deadline to be considered for the fellowship.
- Official website: For more information and detailed guidelines, visit the official website using the provided link.
The last date to apply for McDonald Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in the UK is 30th June 2023.