The KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 in South Korea is now accepting applications. The KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023 is open to eligible applicants from all corners of the globe. The chance to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a golden opportunity for all students. We strongly encourage aspiring students to apply for the KAIST Full Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic session. Also, apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023 – Fully Funded
The university offers almost all academic fields and majors for Undergraduate Degree programs under this scholarship. Under this scholarship, the recipient’s tuition fees, monthly allowance, and health insurance expenses will be covered. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide support to exceptionally talented students.
Established in 1971, KAIST is a South Korean national research university situated in Daejeon. The Korean government founded KAIST as the first science and engineering university with a research focus. As per the QS World University Rankings, KAIST is ranked 46th in the world and 6th in Asia. Must check The University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in the USA 2023
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
|26 May 2023
Don’t miss this great opportunity University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of KAIST Scholarship:
The KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students in South Korea will provide the necessary financial support to complete your degree. Detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
List of Available Academic Study Fields:
KAIST offers this scholarship for all study areas, allowing applicants to apply to any academic field or major of their choice. All subjects are given below:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
In order to gain admission to the university, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Statement of Financial Resources
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Candidates with dual citizenship are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must maintain a GPA of at least 2.7 out of 4.3 after their freshman year.
- Korean applicants for the scholarship must have completed their education outside of Korea.
- International applicants who have completed their high school education in Korea.
There are Three cycles to apply for KAIST Scholarship, students can apply in any cycle. The deadline for each cycle is given below:
- Opening Date: 5th September 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 21st October 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 28th October 2022
- Opening Date: 8th November 2023
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 13th January 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 20th January 2023
- Opening Date: 1st March 2023
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 26th May 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 31st May 2023
How to Apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship?
To apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
- In order to apply, read the guidelines to get familiar with the application process.
- Download the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Check the documents, after uploading them.
To learn more about the KAIST admission requirements, please visit the KAIST Admission Guide for International Aspirants.