The KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships 2023 in Germany are available to all international applicants seeking to pursue higher education abroad. Fully funded scholarships are available for Master’s and Ph.D. degree seekers from all around the globe who wish to further their education. The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is a scholarship organization for postgraduate students and scientists from developing nations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, and Eastern and Southeastern Europe, affiliated with the German Catholic Church.
Annually, the German government provides a significant number of scholarships and fellowships to students from around the world. The Eastern European Post-Graduate Scholarships for 2023 in Germany is yet another remarkable scholarship opportunity. Scholarships for Eastern European students in Germany are open to individuals from the Middle East, Southeast and East Europe, Caucasian countries, and Central Asia. The scholarships are provided by KAAD, which is short for Catholic Academic Exchange Service.KAAD is a German Catholic church-affiliated institution that grants scholarships to postgraduate students and scientists from underdeveloped countries.
KAAD supports its scholars through scholarships and educational programs, while also providing spiritual and personal guidance, in preparation for their future roles in multiplying knowledge in their home countries. To achieve this goal, KAAD collaborates with partner committees and former scholars in those countries and aims to establish scientific networks and contribute to holistic development, which encompasses religious and inter-religious aspects.KAAD has placed a priority on the idealistic (non-monetary) aspects of its activities since its inception. This entails a focus on inter-cultural and inter-religious exchanges at both the university and parish levels, as well as fostering long-term relationships with partner churches. Scholarship recipients and alumni are expected to act as a liaison between KAAD and its global partners.
Complete Overview of KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships 2023 in Germany:
|30 June 2023
- Candidates who make the shortlist will be notified of the details regarding their scholarship grant.
- The scholarship grant will provide financial support for their education and stay in Germany.
To be eligible, applicants must be citizens of a developing country from one of the following regions:
Central Asia/Middle East
Country of Caucasians
- Proficiency in the German language is a requirement for applicants.
- Applicants must be either Catholic Christians or belong to another Christian denomination.
- If a candidate does not belong to the Catholic faith, they must be endorsed by a Catholic spouse.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to interfaith dialogue and initiatives.
- Good Academic Record.
- The scholarship is open to junior scientists and postdoctoral researchers who are pursuing a Ph.D. or Habilitation and planning a scientific visit to Germany. Full Ph.D. studies and master’s programs are also possible if they are not available in the applicant’s home country.
- Scientists and lecturers can also apply for short-term scientific stays of up to six months in Germany.
- Students who are enrolled in master’s programs can participate in scientific research for a period of up to one semester.
- The scholarship is also open to students who want to pursue a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German institution, as well as those who wish to conduct post-doctoral research projects (2-6 months for established university teachers) at a German university.
- For Master’s Degrees, a Transcript of Bachelor is needed.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate
Application Last Date:
The application’s last date to apply Online for the KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships 2023 in Germany is 30th June 2023 For International Citizens.