The JTC Corporation is offering it’s full funding JTC undergraduate scholarships which is open to Singapore undergraduate nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Accountancy, Architecture, Business/Economics, Engineering Facilities, Management, Human Resources, Land Surveying, Mass Communications, Real Estate, Quantity Surveying, Urban Planning and Design at reputable universities in Singapore or overseas.
JTC Corporation formerly the Jurong Town Corporation, is Singapore’s principal developer and manager of industrial estates and their related facilities. JTC was established on June 1, 1968, to develop industrial estates. Within three years, it managed to change existing mangrove swamplands into the Jurong Industrial Estate, consisting of industrial sites, residential areas, and parks.
Some of its landmark projects include the Jurong Rock Caverns, wafer fabrication parks, business parks, Biopolis and Fusionopolis at one-north, a chemicals hub on Jurong Island, biomedical parks as well as logistics hubs for various industries.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Reputable universities in Singapore or overseas
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: Open to Singapore nationals
Field of Study:
- Accountancy, Architecture, Business/Economics, Engineering Facilities, Management, Human Resources, Land Surveying, Mass Communications, Real Estate, Quantity Surveying, Urban Planning and Design
- Overseas scholarship:
- Tuition, examination and other related fees throughout your study
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual book allowance
- Installation allowance
- Warm clothing allowance
- Language study fees (where applicable)
- Excess baggage allowance (for the return trip)
- Opportunity for sponsorship for an approved student exchange program
- Local scholarship:
- Tuition fees
- Hostel fees (if necessary)
- Annual maintenance allowance
- Annual book allowance
- Applicants of JTC Undergraduate Scholarships must be national citizens of Singapore.
- Candidates applying for JTC Undergraduate Scholarships, 2019 must possess Excellent academic results (‘A’ Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma).
- Students must have a good track record in co-curricular activities and strong leadership qualities to be eligible for JTC Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Students must have a desire and passion for contributing to the development of Singapore’s industrial landscape.
- Candidates must be exceptional in communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potentials.
Closing Date for Applications: