The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) scholarship 2023-2024 is an exceptional opportunity for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. studies, as it is focused on improving the welfare of Muslim communities in member and non-member countries. The objective of the Islamic Development Bank Scholarships is to attract highly motivated and talented students with innovative development ideas and equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve their goals effectively. It is noteworthy that the international scholarship offered by the Islamic Development Bank provides equal opportunities for both males and females to enhance their skills and contribute towards the betterment of their communities. The fully-funded Scholarship opportunities provided by the Islamic Development Bank aim to support students in realizing their national and global development plans.
Also apply for: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 in the UK
The IsDB scholarships go beyond providing study grants to international students pursuing higher education at top universities in their respective countries. In addition, fellow students also receive financial assistance for their startups and small businesses. Furthermore, the Islamic Development Bank provides interest-free loans to students as developmental aid to the countries they belong to. The most remarkable aspect of this program is that the grant operates on a revolving basis, wherein the funds repaid by students from their businesses in their home countries are utilized to provide loans to future scholarship recipients. This cycle of international scholarships and interest-free loans continues to revolve.
The fully-funded scholarships offered to students from the Islamic world serve as an effective tool in enhancing the socio-economic status of Member Countries and Muslim communities. Since its establishment, the IsDB has been committed to enhancing the living standards of its member states. These fully-funded, top-tier scholarships aim to fulfill the organization’s motto of developing students and researchers into Good Citizens and Competent Professionals (GCCPs). Consequently, it is anticipated that scholarship recipients will take a leadership role in supporting the development of their countries. The comprehensive principles underlying these fully-funded undergraduate and graduate scholarships are centered around a community development-oriented program. This is why the program is frequently referred to as a “Distinct Community-Oriented Development Program”.
Must Check: AUC Excellence Scholarship in Egypt 2023
The IsDB Scholarship 2023-2024for international students comprises a group of four distinct scholarship programs. These programs include scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. studies, as well as vocational training scholarships and scholarships for the least developed member countries. In order to maximize the number of scholarships offered, the IsDB has partnered with renowned universities, ministries of higher education in member countries, and international development institutions. Through these partnerships, the creation of a platform that prioritizes capacity building for students and the development of future leaders has become possible. The ultimate aim is to attain the highest possible development index for their respective countries.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
|Either your home country or IsBD member country
|Public or Government University of the home country or IsBD member Country
|Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., Post-doctoral
Types of IsDB Scholarship Programs 2023-2024:
- IsDB Scholarship Programme for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries (SPMC)
- IsDB Master’s Scholarship Program 2023-2024
- IsDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (MSP)
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship Programme
- Scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend.
- The IsDB will cover the cost of tuition fees.
- No Application fees.
- The IsDB will cover the travel expenses of the students.
- The IsDB will provide medical insurance for the students throughout the duration of their course.
- Scholarship recipients will be provided with interest-free loans to initiate their own businesses.
- Thesis/scientific papers preparation
- Conference allowance for Ph.D. scholars
- Eligible candidates must be from Muslim countries.
- If the candidates are from non-Muslim countries, they must be followers of the Islamic faith.
- Eligible candidates must belong to the Muslim community of the member countries.
- If the candidates are not members, they must belong to the Muslim community.
- The candidates are required to either hold a high school diploma or be currently enrolled in one of the leading public universities in their respective home countries.
- When applying for an undergraduate or master’s degree program, the candidates must have achieved a minimum of 70% marks in either their high school or bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the Master’s Degree program must possess a degree from the list of relevant degree programs provided.
- Applicants for the Post-Doc program must hold a relevant Ph.D. and possess two years of related research experience.
- Applicants must not be recipients of any other scholarship.
How to Apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-2024?
- Applicants are required to apply online.
- Applicants must create their accounts on the official website to submit their applications online.
- Please ensure that you provide all relevant documents and accurate contact details, including your email address.
- There is no application fee required for the candidates.
- Applicants must register with one of the top public universities in their home country.
IsDB Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
- The deadline is not mentioned yet. Apply as soon as possible.