Are you interested in working with the international police organization Interpol, where you can embark on exciting adventures and receive compensation for your efforts? Applications are now being accepted for Interpol Internships in 2023, which will take place in France. Interpol is a global law enforcement organization that promotes international police collaboration and aids in the prevention and suppression of crime on a worldwide scale. It holds the distinction of being the largest international police organization in the world. The Interpol Internship Program is available to applicants from over 195 member nations.
Also apply for: DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany
Throughout the Internship program, participating interns will receive a monthly stipend of 550 euros. The duration of the Internship can range from six to eleven months, depending on the specific program. The majority of Interpol’s Interns are located at its headquarters in Lyon, France. Individuals with any educational background are welcome to apply for the Internship. There are no application fees for the Interpol Internship Program, and proficiency in the English language, as demonstrated by IELTS or any other test, is not a requirement. Have you completed your studies and are you interested in traveling to France? Further information is provided below.
Interpol Internships 2023 in France Details:
|Interpol HQ, France
|Six to 11 Months
Why Interpol Internship Programme?
If you’ve recently finished your studies and are seeking international experience, the Interpol Internship presents an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the inner workings of international police collaboration and Interpol’s operations across its vast network of over 195 member countries.
- Duty Station: France and other duty stations outside France.
- Duration: It varies from a minimum of six to a maximum of 11 months.
- Remuneration: Interns receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros (Lyon)
INTERPOL will furnish you with the requisite documentation to obtain a Visa.
To do an internship at INTERPOL, you must meet the following criteria:
- Individuals from over 195 countries are eligible to apply for the Internship program.
- You must be a national of an Interpol member’s country.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants must either be currently enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited post-secondary academic institution within the past year from the date of submitting their application.
- Applicants must have reached the legal age of majority in their respective countries of citizenship.
- Be fluent in English.
How to Apply for the Interpol Internships 2023 in France?
Only applications that have been officially submitted will be considered. Candidates must apply via the online platform and submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Your motivation to join the INTERPOL internship program
- Your interest in and your assets for the specific internship you are applying for
- Your expectations for this internship.
Checkout Interpol Most Wanted