The Seoul University Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year in South Korea is now accepting applications. Fully funded scholarships are available for all international students to apply for. Seoul National University, one of the top-ranked universities, offers tuition-free scholarships to international students studying in South Korea.SNU is providing fully funded scholarships for Master’s degree programs, PhD degree programs, MPhil, and Master’s leading to Ph.D. in all academic fields and majors. The Seoul National University Scholarship is open to all students from around the world who are eligible to apply. Also, apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship – Taiwan Scholarship for International Students 2023-24
Offering a wide range of educational opportunities, Dali University is a comprehensive institution with 16 colleges and approximately 17,900 students. The university provides 53 undergraduate and 28 graduate degree programs in various fields of study. The university is offering scholarships that will cover all the expenses to Study Free in Korea.
A web-based application is available for international students seeking the Seoul National University Scholarship. Seoul University offers considerable scholarships for students. Students are eligible to apply for any of the available scholarships. Below are the details regarding the scholarships. Must check Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-24: A Life-Changing Peace & Positive Change.
Seoul University Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Seoul National University
|20 March 2023
|MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
The Seoul University International Students Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year is a fully-funded opportunity that covers all expenses for eligible international students. The Details of the Scholarships are given below:
The Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS).
- Tuition fee: The scholarship provides a full exemption of tuition fees for up to four semesters.
Living expenses: The monthly scholarship amount is 500,000 KRW, which may vary depending on the major of the recipient.
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: The scholarship program provides a maximum of 1 million KRW to cover the cost of one round-trip economy ticket.
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees for up to four semesters.
- Living expenses: The scholarship provides a monthly allowance of 900,000 KRW for a maximum of four semesters.
- The scholarship covers the cost of one economy round-trip airfare.
- Korean language training fee: The scholarship includes a six-month fee exemption for the Language Education Institute.
- The scholarship includes subscribing to medical insurance (private company).
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: The scholarship program covers the cost of tuition fees for up to four semesters for master’s programs and up to six semesters for Ph.D. programs.
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- Completion of Korean language training is a requirement, and students who do not achieve a TOPIK grade 3 within a year will not be eligible to enroll in the degree program.
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, settlement, thesis printing fees, and return expenses.
Available Academic Fields:
The Seoul Master’s Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship, MPhil Scholarship, and Master’s Leading to PhD program offer opportunities in a wide variety of fields.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Scholarships:
To apply for the Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea for the 2023-24 academic year, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply, but neither the applicant nor their parents can hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Master’s or Combined Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
The following documents are required when applying online for the Seoul University Scholarship in Korea:
- A personal statement and study plan are required as part of the application for the Seoul University Scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide two letters of recommendation from two different recommenders to support their application for the Seoul University Scholarship.
- Applicants must provide an official Bachelor’s certificate of graduation and transcript as part of their application for the Seoul University Scholarship.
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Applicants must also provide an official document indicating their nationality as part of their application for the Seoul University Scholarship.
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- A different formal record that confirms the connection of a parent-child relationship between the applicant and their parents
Application Last Date:
The deadline for international students to submit their online application for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea for the 2023-24 academic year is March 20th, 2023.
How to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship?
To apply for the Seoul University Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year in South Korea, the application process is online. Students have to create an account on the SNU Scholarship website and fill out the form completely and upload the required documents. The Link to Online Application & Official website is given below:
Here’s the Next URL