Are you a student dreaming of studying in France? Well, here’s some good news for you! The Fully Funded France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 is now accepting applications. This prestigious scholarship, fully funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, aims to attract talented international students to enroll in Master’s and PhD programs in France. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the details of the scholarship, its financial benefits, study fields, application process, and more.
Also, apply for Global Internship Program 2023-24 in South Korea
France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 (Fully Funded) Details:
|French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
|10th January 2024
As a recipient of the France Eiffel Excellence Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2024, you will enjoy a range of financial benefits. These include:
- Monthly allowance: Master’s level students receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, while doctoral level students receive €1,700.
- International airfare: The scholarship covers the cost of round-trip international airfare to and from France.
- Domestic travel support: Students will receive financial assistance for domestic travel within France.
- Insurance: Scholarship holders will be provided with comprehensive health insurance coverage.
- Housing assistance: Assistance will be provided in seeking suitable accommodation in France.
- Cultural activities: The scholarship program also includes support for engaging in cultural activities, allowing students to explore the rich cultural heritage of France.
Eligibility Criteria of France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship:
To be eligible for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 (Fully Funded), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be non-French nationals.
- Age limit: For Master’s degree programs, applicants must be no older than 25 years old. For doctoral degree programs, the maximum age limit is 30 years old.
- Academic excellence: Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievements.
- Language proficiency: Proficiency in French or English is required, depending on the language of instruction of the chosen program.
- Commitment to return: Scholarship recipients are required to return to their home countries upon completion of their studies.
Available Study Fields:
The France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship covers a wide range of study fields, including both science and technology, as well as humanities and social sciences. Some of the popular fields of study supported by the scholarship are:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 varies depending on the level of study:
- Master’s Level: The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 12 months for students enrolling in the second year of a Master’s program (M2), 24 months for students enrolling in the first year of a Master’s program (M1), and 36 months for students pursuing an engineering degree.
- Doctoral Level: Doctoral-level scholarships are awarded for a period ranging from 6 to 36 months.
The deadline to apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2024 is 10th January 2024. The results of the scholarship selection process will be announced on 1st April 2024.
How to Apply for France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024?
To apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024, follow these steps:
Step 1: Contact the Campus France Office
Contact the Campus France office in your country to initiate the application process. Nominations by Campus France will be accepted. Campus France is available worldwide and provides guidance and support to international students interested in studying in France. Visit the Campus France website and select your desired course and country to access a database of programs and universities.
Step 2: Institutional Support
Once you have selected your desired program and university, the institution must accept and support your application for the scholarship. The institution will then submit your application online via the dedicated Campus France website. It is important to note that applications sent directly by students or foreign institutions will be deemed ineligible.