France is a dream destination for numerous international students, as it provides a rare chance to partake in top-notch education within a culturally diverse and vibrant atmosphere. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024 is an excellent chance for those needing financial aid to finance their bachelor’s or master’s degree programs at Sciences Po. This blog post will provide an in-depth analysis of the Émile Boutmy Scholarship, catering to the specific queries and goals of international students who aspire to study in France without incurring any financial burden.
The Émile Boutmy Scholarship was created to pay tribute to Sciences Po’s founder and to draw in talented students from non-European Union nations to pursue their academic ambitions. As one of France’s top social science institutions, Sciences Po provides financial assistance to international students pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degrees through the Émile Boutmy Scholarship.
The Full Opportunities team is dedicated to discovering and sharing the most recent opportunities with you, ensuring that you stay well-informed. You can also apply for another Opportunity Masters Scholarship in the Netherlands for the year 2024.
|Bachelors & Masters
|30 November 2023
You can also apply for Beijing Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in China
Benefits of Émile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024:
With its substantial financial aid, the Émile Boutmy Scholarship alleviates the financial strain on international students, enabling them to concentrate on their academic pursuits instead of worrying about tuition fees.
- The undergraduate program receives a tuition grant of €3,900 to €14,260 per year for three years through the scholarship.
- Master’s students may be awarded a scholarship of €13,100, which can cover the tuition fees for two years.
Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Before applying for the Émile Boutmy Scholarship, students must first submit an application for a bachelor’s or master’s program at Sciences Po University in Paris.
- It is imperative that applicants receive an acceptance letter from the university.
- First-time applicants are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must originate from non-European Union nations and have families who do not file taxes within the European Union.
- Candidates’ households must not file taxes within the European Union.
- Quebec applicants are eligible.
- The candidate must be a first-time applicant.
- Before applying, candidates must request a special dispensation.
- The required proficiency level in French/English differs based on the program the candidate is applying for.
- Note: In the “Financial Information” section of their admission forms, applicants must indicate their interest in applying for the Émile Boutmy scholarship.
This opportunity in France is open to non-European students, meaning individuals who do not belong to countries within the European Union.
- undergraduate and master’s program students are required to submit proof of income and documents detailing their family situation.
- Copies of official transcripts.
- Passport copies.
- Reference letter.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France has varying application deadlines for different programs.
- The deadline for undergraduates (students from French secondary schools) is April 10, 2023.
- Undergraduate programs have a deadline of 22 February 2024
- Applicants for master’s must submit their applications before November 30, 2023.
How to Apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024:
- To apply for the scholarship, candidates must complete an online application form and pay a 150 euro fee. Additionally, it is crucial that their referees complete the recommendation form accurately and truthfully.
- Please select only one program from the available options.
- Please ensure that all information you provide is accurate.