The Helmut Schmidt Scholarship for 2024 has been recently announced by DAAD in Germany, and applicants are not required to have work experience to be eligible for it. International students can benefit from a fully-funded scholarship offered by DAAD in Germany, known as the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024. Those who are interested can apply for a fully-funded master’s degree scholarship program at German universities.DAAD’s renowned fully-funded scholarship is now open for new applications.
Also apply for University of Pisa Scholarship in Italy 2023-24
If you hold a bachelor’s degree of 16 years, you are eligible to apply for the Helmut Schmidt Masters/MPhil Scholarship. There are 8 universities that are taking part in this program.No application fee is required to apply for this scholarship program. The scholarship is funded by the German government, which will cover all the expenses. Further information regarding the application process for this is provided below.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany:
|31st July 2023
What is DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany?
The Scholarship aims to assist students from developing countries in obtaining a master’s degree in subjects that are crucial for social, political, and economic development in their home countries.
Since 2009, over 800 scholarship recipients from more than 100 countries have successfully completed their master’s degrees in Germany through this program.
- One Year Master
- Two Year Master
- The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is a fully-funded program.
- It provides a monthly stipend.
- It includes contributions to health insurance.
- Round-trip airfare tickets are covered.
- Travel allowance is provided.
- Study and research subsidies are included.
- Monthly rent is covered.
- Allowances for spouses and/or children are provided where applicable.
- A 6-month German language course is also included.
Scholarship Start Date:
Classes for the scholarship program will take place from September to October 2024, and all courses will be conducted entirely in English.
List of Courses and Study Fields:
You can get a piece of detailed information about the DAAD Helmut Masters Program (From Here)
List of Countries that are Eligible:
Participants from all developing countries are eligible. Check the list of all eligible countries published by DAAD.
- Individuals from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, applicants must have completed a 16-year bachelor’s degree program at a university.
- Applicants must apply for the specified master’s degree program.
- Applicants may apply for up to two master’s degree programs.
- All applications must be submitted in either English or German.
Documents Required for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany:
Prepare these documents:
- DAAD Application Form
- Letter of Motivation
- CV (format: Europass)
- University Certificates
- Currently written reference
- Proof of English language skills
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany is 31st July 2023
How to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany?
All applications must be submitted online in either English or German. The link to the official website for the DAAD Helmut Scholarship announcement is provided below.